Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone,

I am ttooott from Saudi Arabia. May i am the only one from Saudi Arabia, so i thought it would be a good chance to have an idea about Saudi Arabia.

So, it is my pleasure to answer all your questions about my country.

Thank you

I am waiting . . . . .
Oh cool. I don't think I've ever talked to someone living around there.
Uhmmm, questions...
Well, how do you feel about living there? Like it, hate it?
It's kind of funny (or sad, take your pick)... My family is middle-eastern American (Syrian and Lebanese/Palestinian), but most of my relatives are really averse to calling themselves "Arab" because they don't want to be mistaken for Saudi...

Anyhow... There's a lot I'm curious about, actually. I've read some about Saudi Arabia, but end up with more questions than answers...

How much censorship really goes on?
some of my friends from Saudi Arabia... cheese_whine
Is it always blistering hot there?
xSilverSky
Oh cool. I don't think I've ever talked to someone living around there.
Uhmmm, questions...
Well, how do you feel about living there? Like it, hate it?

ok lets begin

you are asking me about my country , so there is no doubt that i like it and love it.

I never and ever hate my country !!!

the land you born on you must at least keep this honor to it . . . .

thank you for passing by and asking

my pleasure
Lili Marlene
It's kind of funny (or sad, take your pick)... My family is middle-eastern American (Syrian and Lebanese/Palestinian), but most of my relatives are really averse to calling themselves "Arab" because they don't want to be mistaken for Saudi...

Anyhow... There's a lot I'm curious about, actually. I've read some about Saudi Arabia, but end up with more questions than answers...

Listen my friend,

any one who hate his / her stem and where he come from , dont have any kind of

humanity.

1st you said they hate to be called '' Arab ''.

2nd because of Saudi Arabia.

Can i ask you why they hate Saudi people ?????

3rd answering your question about censorship , i told you it is like any part of the

world.

Thank you for passing and asking

I am waiting your answer to my question
jasz_24
some of my friends from Saudi Arabia... cheese_whine

Hi friend,

It is good to hear that , i hope i will be one of them.

Thank you for passing and comment.
withoutahead
Is it always blistering hot there?

Hello,

sincerly the weather in Saudi Arabia horrible.

In summer it is very hot and dry.

In winter it is so cold and rainy.

we havent autumn and spring, because of the hard weather.

I hope to have a visit to my country , it will be a good experience

Thank you for passing . . . .
I want to ask about food! razz

What is your favorite traditional food from there?
I've been to Saudi Arabia.
I walked on marble during the day around the Haram.
The worst thing I've ever done.
Masaa Elkheir! May I post something here? I am a little upset at the moment. But first off... My friend Aimen is from Saudi Arabia! He just moved to America two years ago. >< he rocks and it seems you do too lol. I am pleased that you are opening this forum for the unknowing to ask and learn! *thumbs up* umn... by the way... Almani arabi arjook?! 9.9

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hello! I live in Detroit, where we have many Arabs and Arab-Americans but I don't know anyone personally from Saudi Arabia, so I am pleased to meet you!

We have many Iraqis, Lebanese, Chaldean, Palestinian and Yemeni people, and have for over 100 years. So some of our communities are very well established, esp. the Lebanese, Palestinian Christian and Chaldeans.

So I guess my question is: What do YOU think makes Saudi Arabia different from other Arab nations?

mrgreen

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
ttooott
Lili Marlene

1st you said they hate to be called '' Arab ''.

2nd because of Saudi Arabia.

Can i ask you why they hate Saudi people ?????

I guess it's similar to Canadians who despise being lumped in with Americans, or French Canadians who pretty much despise everyone else in North America (lol, I keed!!)

Also consider Asia, where people may see themselves as Korean, Chinese or Japanese before they think of themselves as Asian. But here in the US, you have many pan-Asian cultural and business groups.

Every world region is made up of many countries, and they want their unique culture. Sometimes they are a little mean about it.
As I have a Saudi Arabian teacher, most of my questions can be answered by her. That, and she is living proof that Saudi Arabia has some REALLY good-looking women, and I mean that complimentary.

Instead:

احلا يا زميلتي
ادرس لغتك و هي لغة جميلة
لا احب ان اكتب في الحاسوب

wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items