France
Denmark
Norway
Germany
Japan
Sweden
Greece
Tunisia

2+ on some, 1 on others. I live in one of them too.

I'm going to visit America some time in '09.
My next destinations after that, I would like to be Thailand, India, Iceland, Korea and Italy.
i'm an american citizen

i've lived in taipei, taiwan a bit and visit it more than twice a year
i've been to hong kong biggrin
i currently live in tokyo

and i've been to guam, but that doesn't count since it's still the USA

i speak english (of course) and mandarin chinese, as well as taiwanese
semi-japanese, and i've taken french classes in school
Live: Indonesia
Lived: Brunei
Nationality: Indonesia

-KL
-Australia (Sydney)
-Singapore
-Planning to SC (USA)
Hi there biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Im 16 years old and i live in the usa
I've lived in:

U.S.A.
Japan
Germany

I've visited:

France
Finland
Italy
Belgium
Denmark
Sweden
I've Live In...

- Taipei, Taiwan from when I was bron to the age of almost 3.

- Vancouver, Canada in Richmond for about a year until I moved to Delta and lived there for another 5 years.

- Shenzhen, China for about 1 and 1/2 years.

- Shanghai, China for about 5 years now...

- I plan on moving back to Canada to finish high school.

I've Been Too...

- America. My dad use to drive us down to Disneyland every Christmas, and since we had a house in seattle, we'd go there for the weekends. After I moved to China, I went to America && Canada every summer to visit my old friends. I've been to at least 15 cities in America, some more than once.

- Japan twice. The first time was with a tour guide for about a 4 days, and the second time was with my parent's and my brother for about a week. I've only been to Tokyo before, but the next time, I want to go to Osaka and Kyoto instead.

- Italy once. When I was really small. It was for a friend of my parents' wedding.

- Singapore twice. Both times on a vacation with my whole family. By whole, I mean, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents. I think that there were 15 of us.

- Hong Kong. Not really a country, but signifigantly different from Mainland China. I use to go there on the weekend when I live in Shenzhen cuz it was only about 40 minutes away by boat.

Wheezing Codger

lol this reminds me of that "ive been everywhere song commercial" ive been to the u.s. (i live there), Canada, and China
Currently I live in Holland, but I used to live in the United States.

I've visited Malta, France, Morocco, England, Scotland, and in March I am going to Qatar ;D

I only speak English, though ;_; I took Spanish in school for a few years, and now I'm in second level Dutch. Ik spreek een beetje Nederlands, maar ik ben niet zo goed. (for all you dutch people reading this ;D )

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
HI!
hmm...
ive been 2 germany, ive seen france from a tall tower on a mountain in germany [but i havnt BEEN there]
and this summer, im going to barcelona, spain

O! ive also been 2 puerto rico
smile
and ALOT of states in the US

like when i was in vermont i saw the canadian coast while i was walking on lake champlain (it was frozen...dont wrry)
haha

Profitable Prophet

I was born in the Phillippines.
I now reside in Canada but on the plane ride over we stopped by Alaska and Hong Kong.

I've visited the US alot.

Also on a cruise we went to Belize and Mexico.

I would love to visit the rest of the continents: Australia, Europe, Antarctica xD, and Africa.

I know English and Filipino, basic Japanese and learning French.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff