Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
East Indian, African and Amerindian. People just look at me confused because I don't look like any of those stare

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Kitticus
East Indian, African and Amerindian. People just look at me confused because I don't look like any of those stare
East Indian?

Timid Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
xx__Ms P a n d a
Kitticus
East Indian?

People from a specific part of India but it's the kind of Indians you find in the Caribbean

Distinct Genius

Filipino and Chinese, but people see my Chinese side more

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Kitticus
xx__Ms P a n d a
Kitticus
East Indian?

People from a specific part of India but it's the kind of Indians you find in the Caribbean
Whenever I hear east Indian, I think of the black girls from the Islands.

Excitable Strawberry

HappyHarpy
Greek, Russian and Swedish. I get mistaken for everything, from Indian to Middle Eastern to Italian to Latin American.

That's amazing -- that's my background also, and the same thing happens to me too. Except it's like, Latin people think I'm half latin, and I've never been able to convince Jewish people that I'm not a Jew. They just look at me with a wink, but I'm so not Jewish.
I am an Arab

I get mistaken for

Latin American to Indian

Familiar Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
I'm mixed white (Irish, German, Polish and Dutch) and Arab (Lebanese). I'm white passing, so it always comes as a shock to people when I tell them I'm Arab.

Super Junior

White/Native.
I get mistaken for asian quite a lot. My mother and sister get mistaken for hispanic quite a lot

Conservative Bloodsucker

9,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Filipino with a little mix of Chinese but people tend to see more of my Chinese features (which is little loolz) and some people would mistake me for a Taiwanese or Japanese o.e
European Spanish and Indigenous American (Hispanic), but I get mistaken for an other Caucasian because I have really white skin. lol

Demonic Teenager

I haven't been mistaken for anything, but that's probably because I've never been anywhere.(I'm Chinese.) My sixth grade teacher once said that I spoke unaccented English(he was from the UK), but it's been a while. I'm not sure about now.

Fashionable Shopper

Maltese, but usually get mistaken for Italian or from North Africa.
My brother is half Chinese half German and he gets mistaken for Middle Eastern and Mexican for some reason.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff