Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hello smile

I am looking for a buddy who is fluent in both spanish and english and a buddy who is fluent in both English and Russian- so two people. I love the Russian language and I know spanish will help me with my field of work I will be going into so I wanted to try and find a buddy I could converse with to help me learn the language and help them become more fluent in English, maybe?
It would be wonderful to meet and learn about new people and it would help me loads to learn. Possibly even do video chats through skype or video letters over youtube? Or even just messaging via gaia and msn.

what do you think?
[i'm 18 so I have several years to become tri lingual]

Toxic Gaian

I'm speak spanish as my native language and I think I do fairly well with english grammar, yet not
so good with the phonics. I might be able to give you som advice if that what you're asking for.

Invisible Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100

2,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
CannibalHippo
Hello smile

I am looking for a buddy who is fluent in both spanish and english and a buddy who is fluent in both English and Russian- so two people. I love the Russian language and I know spanish will help me with my field of work I will be going into so I wanted to try and find a buddy I could converse with to help me learn the language and help them become more fluent in English, maybe?
It would be wonderful to meet and learn about new people and it would help me loads to learn. Possibly even do video chats through skype or video letters over youtube? Or even just messaging via gaia and msn.

what do you think?
[i'm 18 so I have several years to become tri lingual]
I'm fluent in English and Russian =)
Best way to learn a new language is throw yourself into it. smile
Or when you are really young.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I'm learning Russian too. I am already rather fluent in English, French and German. Care to be my friend? I could even teach you Turkish- It's my first language.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff