Welcome to Gaia! ::

"The Newest Revolution"
; a site for teens and young adults with extraordinary (or maybe just intriguing) talents. This is where teens who want to make a difference in the world should be, because even if I'm not the most influential person in the world, I want to make your voice heard. I want people to see who you are, who you want to be and who you will no doubt become. I'm not famous. I'm not an adult. I'm just an average kid like you with wild dreams of changing the world one step at a time.

This site's purpose is simply to give teens a place to express themselves freely. From art to literature to film, there is something here for everyone. Our goal is to eliminate social prejudice's and give hope back to this generation, as it seems to be losing more and more everyday. We hope that you can find a place that you can call your own someday. We'd like to help. smile

This site is made by My friend and I; We really think we might be able to make a difference. Check it out and join if you like the thought. We're trying to get more members so please see =]. This is for pretty much everyone.

"The Newest Revolution"

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Asuka_Teruhi
"The Newest Revolution"
; a site for teens and young adults with extraordinary (or maybe just intriguing) talents. This is where teens who want to make a difference in the world should be, because even if I'm not the most influential person in the world, I want to make your voice heard. I want people to see who you are, who you want to be and who you will no doubt become. I'm not famous. I'm not an adult. I'm just an average kid like you with wild dreams of changing the world one step at a time.

This site's purpose is simply to give teens a place to express themselves freely. From art to literature to film, there is something here for everyone. Our goal is to eliminate social prejudice's and give hope back to this generation, as it seems to be losing more and more everyday. We hope that you can find a place that you can call your own someday. We'd like to help. smile

This site is made by My friend and I; We really think we might be able to make a difference. Check it out and join if you like the thought. We're trying to get more members so please see =]. This is for pretty much everyone.

"The Newest Revolution"

sounds cool...sad think im 22 xd
I think the newest revolutions that will sweep the world will be the restoration of ancient and lost cultures that were buried in the sea of American Imperialism and Western Centric Globalization.

Here in the Philippines there has been a rebellion of sorts brewing. A rebellion against MTV and McDonalds, Holywood and the likes and even a rebellion to the concept of revolution itself as seen in the Eurocentric perspective.

Were discarding the lies and propaganda inflicted on us by American, Arab, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Spanish and etc invaders and were slowly rediscovering our own past...

We listen to Neoethnic/cultural music such as Salidumay or La Jota De Paragua rather than the MTV crap.

Likewise were now dancing Sinkil and studying Philippine Martial arts rather than Bboying or etc. Cause frankly were tired of contributing and participating in American and other people's culture since we aren't even given credit for it.

So yeah it's a revolution, a revolution that I foresee will sweep the world.
Im even a product of this revolution. My account is named after a leader in the Philippine Revolution.

----------------------------------------
General Emilio Aguinaldo y Famy[2][3] (March 22, 1869 – February 6, 1964) was a Filipino general, politician, and independence leader. He played an instrumental role in Philippine independence during the Philippine Revolution against Spain and the Philippine-American War that resisted American occupation.

He eventually pledged his allegiance to the US government.

In the Philippines, Aguinaldo is considered to be the country's first and the youngest Philippine President, though his government failed to obtain any foreign recognition.

~http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilio_Aguinaldo
------------------------------------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas