Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pikku-Timppa
Interesting...

I might stick around here for a while. surprised

Awww, hi!
I'm not Finnish, but you guys rock.
Rosegasm
I'm not Finnish, but you guys rock.

Nice to hear someone praising us (...or our music, perhaps?).

Shinx96's Boyfriend

Shameless Gawker

User ImageUser Image
Kiitos~
( I think that's right. .__.;;; )
User Image User Image
Jazzy-Devine
[neon.zombie]
Terve!

Olen Luana, ja minä olen Uusi-Seelantilainen. Minä opin suomea, mutta osaan vain vähän.

Tää on hyvää. Mä ymmärrän. ^^

Heehee, kiitos. smile

2,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
English: (sorry about my bad English sweatdrop xd )

Hi! I'm Suvi. I´m from Finland and I am really happy, because you guys like Finland and want to learn Finnish too. heart I´ts so cool to know Finnish music is so famous wink (like rock- and heavy metal bands)

Well, Finnish "slang" is really difficult. I don´t really realize all slang words. xd

I hope you guys get at here someday...

--------------------------
Finnish / Suomeksi - Suomen kielellä:

Hei! Minä olen Suvi. Olen Suomesta ja olen todella iloinen, koska te näyttävästi tykkäätte Suomesta ja haluatte oppia Suomen kieltä myös. heart On tosi kivaa saada tietää että Suomalainen musiikki on niin tunnettua wink (niinkuin rokki- ja hevi metalli bändit)

No, Suomalainen slanggi on todella vaikeaa. Minä en oikeastaan itsekkään ymmärrä kaikkia slangin sanoja. xd

Toivon että te pääsette tänne joku päivä...
Suvi-Juulia
English: (sorry about my bad English sweatdrop xd )

Hi! I'm Suvi. I´m from Finland and I am really happy, because you guys like Finland and want to learn Finnish too. heart I´ts so cool to know Finnish music is so famous wink (like rock- and heavy metal bands)

Well, Finnish "slang" is really difficult. I don´t really realize all slang words. xd

I hope you guys get at here someday...

--------------------------
Finnish / Suomeksi - Suomen kielellä:

Hei! Minä olen Suvi. Olen Suomesta ja olen todella iloinen, koska te näyttävästi tykkäätte Suomesta ja haluatte oppia Suomen kieltä myös. heart On tosi kivaa saada tietää että Suomalainen musiikki on niin tunnettua wink (niinkuin rokki- ja hevi metalli bändit)

No, Suomalainen slanggi on todella vaikeaa. Minä en oikeastaan itsekkään ymmärrä kaikkia slangin sanoja. xd

Toivon että te pääsette tänne joku päivä...

Sinun englaantia on kiva, siis älä pelkää. I will probably never go to or live in Finland though. And, I'm okay with that. I just want to be with my boyfriend. heart
Oh, the slang...
...Not to mention the dialects sweatdrop
I frequently hear slang words (especially here in the capital city area) I've never even heard before - and quite a lot of them are actually derived from Swedish (for a few reasons that I won't discuss here further), so it can be quite difficult indeed...
Voyagerious
Oh, the slang...
...Not to mention the dialects sweatdrop
I frequently hear slang words (especially here in the capital city area) I've never even heard before - and quite a lot of them are actually derived from Swedish (for a few reasons that I won't discuss here further), so it can be quite difficult indeed...

Niinkuin pohjoispohjalaiset murteet? Mun kaveri Pasi asun seinäjokissa, and he told me about it. Isn't that where they speak that? Or am I thinking of the wrong dialect? I mostly meant the shortenings. ^^; Tämä= Tää, Minä/sinä= Mä/sä, Sinusta, Minusta= susta, musta, etc and stuff like "kyl". I don't want to get involved with the whole Swinnish (Swedish- Finnish XD) stuff they have going on in Helsinki. Stadin slangi, right? User Image

We have some cool slang going on here too. I just moved and I didn't understand some stuff people said. I guess "beastly" means cool up here. XD
You Finnish people make amazing music.

I want to learn Finnish but I`m too lazy. >> I know a few random words and that`s it.
Hi! I met a Finnish guy on Holiday smile
He kept talking to his friends in finnish and I didn't understand him... but i did keep hearing one word, so i asked him what it meant.... rofl

It was the f word XD .. so thats one word i know razz
lilkittyloo
Hi! I met a Finnish guy on Holiday smile
He kept talking to his friends in finnish and I didn't understand him... but i did keep hearing one word, so i asked him what it meant.... rofl

It was the f word XD .. so thats one word i know razz

Was it vittu? Or perkele? Or maybe saatana? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas