Lupine Gatekeeper

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Gaian 50
stretch117
Karastorm
stretch117
Originally from County Durham, but living in Carlisle at the minute ^w^ I love this thread <3

What part of county Durham? I'm from shildon orrignaly. So Durham and it's surrding area was pretty much my playground.

I'm from the Bishop Auckland area, Hamsterley really but a lot of people don't know where that is xD I love Shildon, I spent a lot of time there growing up ^^

<3 hamsterly forest one of my favorite places to go for walks. I have a freind who lives in butterknowle village not too far away from there. Man I need to go and visit again af some point.

Clean Citizen

Karastorm
stretch117
Karastorm
stretch117
Originally from County Durham, but living in Carlisle at the minute ^w^ I love this thread <3

What part of county Durham? I'm from shildon orrignaly. So Durham and it's surrding area was pretty much my playground.

I'm from the Bishop Auckland area, Hamsterley really but a lot of people don't know where that is xD I love Shildon, I spent a lot of time there growing up ^^

<3 hamsterly forest one of my favorite places to go for walks. I have a freind who lives in butterknowle village not too far away from there. Man I need to go and visit again af some point.

Jesus I went to primary school in Woodland, the village just next to butterknowle xD That's crazy! I've actually been in university in Carlisle since September, and I'm back home today for the first time in 3 months xD So glad to be back in the north east <3

Lupine Gatekeeper

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
stretch117
Karastorm
stretch117
Karastorm
stretch117

Jesus I went to primary school in Woodland, the village just next to butterknowle xD That's crazy! I've actually been in university in Carlisle since September, and I'm back home today for the first time in 3 months xD So glad to be back in the north east <3

Haha gaia making it a small world after all.

Newbie Noob

i'm from texas so our accents are pretty much the exact opposite

but hello! i have a question: what would be considered a standard man-to-man conversation in a bar? over here, it's football for the most part, so i was wondering if there is an equivalent?

Melodious Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Generally speaking it's still football, just the other type (soccer) or whatever sport happens to be on that GB has a team/player in.

Partying Sex Symbol

im mostly jealous of your internet speed

Dedicated Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
I'm Phil. I'm from Middlesbrough. May not be the most well-received or "fashionable" town or, well, the loveliest town, but it's home and I wouldn't change that for the world.

Every metropolis came from Ironopolis.

Hilarious Hoarder

I love England and I've always wanted to visit there. My Dad's people all immigrated from England.

Dangerous Man-Lover

Hi! I'm from Lincoln smile <3

Lupine Gatekeeper

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
lady vesuvius
i'm from texas so our accents are pretty much the exact opposite

but hello! i have a question: what would be considered a standard man-to-man conversation in a bar? over here, it's football for the most part, so i was wondering if there is an equivalent?

Football (soccer) or Rugby. Rugby is seen as the true man's sport though wink .

Lupine Gatekeeper

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
talk2hand
Blind Harry
I'm Phil. I'm from Middlesbrough. May not be the most well-received or "fashionable" town or, well, the loveliest town, but it's home and I wouldn't change that for the world.

Every metropolis came from Ironopolis.

Oh jeez..borough..I feel for you dude. I used to go to college just up past Captain cook memorial hospital. I remember half of the places the bus used to go through where always boarded over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games