Total Votes:[ 1172 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 359 360 361 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Borg

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

rofl. i love you guys. we r best friends forever. i need english people so that i don't turn texan crying
User Image
Androow
K-Byz
talk funny? speak for yourself haha
WEY NOR MAN.

aww here man! wey aye! stop slaggin' me accent! ( I swear to god I dont actually speak like that)
K-Byz
Androow
K-Byz
WEY NOR MAN.

aww here man! wey aye! stop slaggin' me accent! ( I swear to god I dont actually speak like that)
BIER GRUURVE MAN!! blaugh
Brighton!! Woop Woop you're the closest person to me on gaia so far smile

I'm from Lancing btw
im half bristsh does that count??? ninja
YAY BRITAIN
WEST MIDLANDS ALL THE WAY HOMEBOYS. LULZ
Hi inaniloquent!
I live in england! Born in Stafford and still live there. I probably have a really weird accent as I adapt to what I hear. When i went florida i picked up theirs, i sound welsh occasionaly as dad's family all live there, my mums side live in nottingham so i got theirs xd crazy accent.
I love tea (2 sugars), hate scones, like s&v crisps, ADORE CHIPPIES! rofl
I want to trek out to brighton for their gay pride festival-thingo! Bournemouth's is pretty good, and they give you free sweeties, and some of the drag-queens have nicer legs and boobs than me - but I still wanna go.
Has anyone been and can tell me what it's like?
K-Byz
Androow
K-Byz
WEY NOR MAN.

well aye dafty.

aha, i don't either. but it's always fun to take the piss. User Image
YAY FOR YOKSHIRE PUDS!!!!!!
TheLittleVixen
YAY FOR YOKSHIRE PUDS!!!!!!

Omg yush >w<
Nom Yorkshire puds. I've not had them in so long.
I'm down in Bristol, lived there all my life though I live in the centre now with my partner.

7,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I have a question for all of you British kids over here in America, if I may ask - what made you come here? Was it a choice or not? Some kind of school thing? I mean, I know I'd rather be back in the U.K. almost as much as any of you lot (and I've only visited for about three weeks), but it still kind of stings that you say you hate America so much. :

We have a lot of exchange students at my school this year, and out of them one is from Newcastle and one was from Scotland...he moved back several weeks ago. I never asked either of them how they were really liking it, though obviously one doesn't mind it so much as he is still here but the poor other kid had a really horrible homestay situation and hated it, so he returned home. They both came to play soccer (er...football! lol), I'm not exactly sure why, I think they had some sort of connection to our coach who is from Wales, but I don't know.

Anyway, basically, if you don't mind saying, what exactly is the situation under why you're here? For me personally, I love the mess out of England and constantly dream of the time when I can live there. But I doubt that was the situation for you guys? I think the kids that came here for soccer, they thought it was going to be a great opportunity or something but sort of misjudged how they'd actually like being here.

If you're not here because you want (or wanted at some point in time) to be here, I can totally see why you'd hate it. I guess since I've never been all that patriotic I'd probably like it anywhere; I don't have much attachment to my "homeland," and really love other cultures, but obviously not everyone is like that. I just feel like, if it was your choice in some way or another to be here...try not to hate it so much? Because some of us are begging for the opportunity to live overseas and don't have it. :

Ahahaha with that being said I hope you guys don't mind me hanging out here. :] I watch way too much British television (online, of course) and nobody here ever has any interest in anything I want to talk about because of it...it'd be nice to talk with people who understand better than anybody. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games