• Mark Twain 100
But like the sharks, so much cgi .... they swim in a tornado xD

Dangerous Loiterer

And the Ferris wheel rolling away. xD

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Please, lets stop talking about this movie. It hurts my brain xD.

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Not Brittish, but a part of the commonwealth if that counts? xd

Dangerous Loiterer

Phrozen Pikachu
I agree. xD

You planning on watching the Winter Olympics this year?

Divine Nymph

yum_cupcake
has anyone watched 12 Years a Slave? just watched it and bawled my eyes out crying

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Caerthakatha
Phrozen Pikachu
I agree. xD

Never been into the winter olympics is it good ?

Dangerous Loiterer

Phrozen Pikachu
Caerthakatha
Phrozen Pikachu
I agree. xD

Some bits are the best, and some bits are horrifically boring. Curling and skating are rubbish, but snowboarding and skiing are great.

Blessed Vampire

Tiny Cuppycake

yum_cupcake
has anyone watched 12 Years a Slave? just watched it and bawled my eyes out crying

why?
you know what would have happened if they stayed in Africa right? they would have been ritually beheaded castrated, and their genitals would have been eaten. that's only the men. the women would have been raped multiple times and either kept as breeding stock or killed shortly after.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Caerthakatha
Phrozen Pikachu
Caerthakatha
Phrozen Pikachu
I agree. xD

Some bits are the best, and some bits are horrifically boring. Curling and skating are rubbish, but snowboarding and skiing are great.

Whats the one where they speed down a icy path on some sort of sled thats pretty awesome

Dangerous Loiterer

Phrozen Pikachu
Caerthakatha
Phrozen Pikachu
Caerthakatha
Phrozen Pikachu
I agree. xD

Whats the one where they speed down a icy path on some sort of sled thats pretty awesome
You've just managed to make that sound really mundane, like it's something children do. xD

Witty Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
*pokes head in* Been quite a while. How is everyone?

Divine Nymph

Wihinapa
Tiny Cuppycake

yum_cupcake

why?
you know what would have happened if they stayed in Africa right? they would have been ritually beheaded castrated, and their genitals would have been eaten. that's only the men. the women would have been raped multiple times and either kept as breeding stock or killed shortly after.

now why does that sound like you're defending slavery slightly
Yes, there are worse circumstances, but slavery still isn't right
Am I supposed to feel happy when watching it because of slightly better circumstances? Let me bawl my eyes out if I want too

Blessed Vampire

Tiny Cuppycake
Wihinapa
Tiny Cuppycake

yum_cupcake

why?

Am I supposed to feel happy when watching it because of slightly better circumstances? Let me bawl my eyes out if I want too

oh. I totally am against slavery. I think the stupidest thing ever done in history was removing Africans from Africa and taking them anywhere else. they should have been allowed to stay free in Africa doing the same thing they are today, killing every non African, and then killing every African they encounter.
No? I don't know. what ever floats your boat. I just am tired of anti white racism promoting anti white film.
you can do whatever you want. I was just wondering why you were bringing up an American made movie, about black people, in a UK chat forum? kind of makes no sense.

Divine Nymph

Wihinapa
Tiny Cuppycake
Wihinapa
Tiny Cuppycake

yum_cupcake

why?

oh. I totally am against slavery. I think the stupidest thing ever done in history was removing Africans from Africa and taking them anywhere else. they should have been allowed to stay free in Africa doing the same thing they are today, killing every non African, and then killing every African they encounter.
No? I don't know. what ever floats your boat. I just am tired of anti white racism promoting anti white film.
you can do whatever you want. I was just wondering why you were bringing up an American made movie, about black people, in a UK chat forum? kind of makes no sense.

damn I was just appreciating how well the film was made
I'm white so should I hate it because it's an anti-white film?
Are we banned from talking about anything outside of the UK?
Why are you so negative

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces