Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brit?

not 0.49324861000794 49.3% [ 621 ]
brit 0.50675138999206 50.7% [ 638 ]
Total Votes:[ 1259 ]

You guys doing GCSEs, A levels or higher?

Devoted Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
North-east of England here, although moved up about seven years ago from Gloucestershire. Still got my former regional dialect wink

Fashionable Borg

こんにちはこんな記念日は心からありがとうって言えるね いつもは恥ずかしいけど一生に一度大切な日
                  チョコレイトの苦いとこ 大人なの子供なの?いつまでも夢見たいからこのリズムにのせて

i'm doing A-levels right now. GCSEs were nothing compared to this orz

Dapper Sophomore

i wish i was british.

Dangerous Loiterer

whenthelovedies
i wish i was british.

For ******** sake, I hate when people sake that: they always mean 'I want to be a rich Londoner from
the best neighbourhood in the 1920s and live a cartoonish life and meet the Queen so everybody will
think I'm sexy to make up for my apparent lack of charm, intelligence and personality', not that they
want to be from any part of Britain. I'd wager none of these 'dreamers' would be desperate to be from
Newcastle, Liverpool, Tower Hamlets, Liverpool, Nottingham or Glasgow. Half of them seem to think
that Britain is London only and not a collection of three entire countries. ********, I HATE IT. I bet none
of these people know anything about Britain apart from what they've tried so hard to copy from wanking
over Doctor Who and Sherlock and Harry Potter, and probably think they can fool people into thinking
they're British by saying 'bloody' all the time. Why can't American teenagers just enjoy their own
******** country? ; _ ;

Anyway, on the subject of A-Levels, I got my sociology done today. I wrote 17 pages for four
questions, which I hope is enough to at least get a B. We've worked it out, and you only need
48/90 marks to get a B, which is half marks on all the questions. A* is something like 60, which
is ridiculously low. I think I've got a better chance of getting my A in this than in psychology, as
you need to be in the top 10% of the country to do well.

Witty Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Yup, A-levels.

And Caer, I'm just going to leave you alone for a minute. Maybe make some tea.

Fashionable Borg

Caerthakatha

i hate it when people say that too... i hate it when people say they want to be a certain nationality, too. i've never met someone who wants to be british who knows anything about britain more than the aforementioned here i.e. queen "british accents" crumpets tea doctor who monty python etc :l reality check ok yes britain is cool but it is not a paradise

although i think it is a HELL of a lot better than living in the united shites of america ;;;

Dangerous Loiterer

Yeah, it annoys me as much as when people so desperately want to be Japanese or something
as well. People need to accept that humans are dicks everywhere, and that everywhere is a bit
of a shithole. :3

I've bought a new memory stick today. It's 32GB, so I can't think of anything to put on it.

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
inaniloquent
Caerthakatha

i hate it when people say that too... i hate it when people say they want to be a certain nationality, too. i've never met someone who wants to be british who knows anything about britain more than the aforementioned here i.e. queen "british accents" crumpets tea doctor who monty python etc :l reality check ok yes britain is cool but it is not a paradise

although i think it is a HELL of a lot better than living in the united shites of america ;;;

Light the sky with flames rising high to the stars collide
As the angels turn their back for one night

Well at least you probably managed to scare some people away from this thread though I'm not really sure that's a good thing.

There's some random cat that keeps appearing in our garden. It has a collar but it still seems lost confused

And the screams sing a song
To a place you belonged to long ago
Be it that forever…Be it that forever…

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Caerthakatha

Yeah, it annoys me as much as when people so desperately want to be Japanese or something
as well. People need to accept that humans are dicks everywhere, and that everywhere is a bit

I've bought a new memory stick today. It's 32GB, so I can't think of anything to put on it.

Back up big stuff like games. I'm not downloading all my games again if something happens to my laptop.
And art.
And music.
Actually, 32GB doesn't seem enough, see if you can trade it for an external hard drive xd

Alright, don't listen to me, apparently I use computers more than most people.

Dangerous Loiterer

RandomRebelGirl
Caerthakatha

Back up big stuff like games. I'm not downloading all my games again if something happens to my laptop.
And art.
And music.
Actually, 32GB doesn't seem enough, see if you can trade it for an external hard drive xd

I've already got an external harddrive (that I haven't used in months but I really should since my
battery's going.) It's just that I've only got my Japanese study notes on there and my EPQ things,
and I've got hardly any worthwhile documents. I could always fill it with pictures of cats, I suppose.

I just checked, and it runs on FAT32. That means I could back up PS3 saves, right?

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Caerthakatha
RandomRebelGirl
Caerthakatha

And art.
And music.

I've already got an external harddrive (that I haven't used in months but I really should since my
battery's going.) It's just that I've only got my Japanese study notes on there and my EPQ things,
and I've got hardly any worthwhile documents. I could always fill it with pictures of cats, I suppose.

I just checked, and it runs on FAT32. That means I could back up PS3 saves, right?

I don't have a PS3 so I wouldn't know. Yes, fill it with pictures of cats. I think that's the best idea I've ever heard.

Bump

best of Britain heart

Dangerous Loiterer

I'm going to put some of my Sims custom content on it for now.

President Pie

13,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I'm originally from NW England, but I live in the Midlands now 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers