not 0.49324861000794 49.3% [ 621 ]
brit 0.50675138999206 50.7% [ 638 ]
Total Votes:[ 1259 ]

Witty Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Yay London! Camden's great for that stuff. Haven't been in a very long time myself (which is ridiculous it's so close). There are quite a few reasonably priced places to eat there too. A lot of Asian food. Yum yum. Remember of course that in London the prices /are/ high. Especially the closer to the City you get. If you do go into the City then I'd recommend bringing food with you rather than buying things there.

As for transport the prices are pretty reasonable inside London. This is the Transport for London site http://www.tfl.gov.uk/ it should help. I don't really know the prices off the top of my head as I pay Under 18 fares.

I haven't actually visited the London Dungeons but friends of mine have and I'm going next month. From what they say it's nothing amazing but it's fun with friends. Just a laugh really.

Hope that was somewhat helpful.

Witty Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
inaniloquent
Maylily

★★★ 机とかポケットとかカバンも中にもねいつだって忘れずあるよ 何をえらぼうかな
              ちょっとちょっとほんのちょっとで幸せは生まれて甘い空気がふわふわ ぷんぷんしなくてすむでしょ

★☆ but your grades are so good emo

I know I should be happy but I really wanted all As. And high percentages at that. I'm only genuinely happy with my Maths marks. Everything else is blah. I know I sound ridiculous.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
FallenGITS
hi everyone! not brit but going to london very very soon and was wondeing if anyone willing to chit chat with me about that cause i've got some questions

If you want to save money, I recommend eating prepared sandwiches/meals from Marks & Spencers or Waitrose. And maybe even Tescos. There are places like EAT and Pret a Manger that have lower cost meals available as well, but they do charge more if you want to eat in. I don't know why. Also, Pret a Manger has terrible coffee, avoid.

For alternative clothing, band t-shirts and stuff, I think Camden Town the epicenter for that sort of stuff in London.

You might want to check out Brick Lane on the weekends. It's amazing for food and the last time I went I saw a few people selling band t-shirts. But, uhh, keep your valuable close. I think Aldgate East station is the closest to Brick Lane.

Have fun!

Fashionable Borg

FallenGITS
inaniloquent
FallenGITS

★☆ if you're staying in that area then you will probably need to bring as much money as you can - it's not cheap. if you're planning on eating out in restaurants and stuff i can't recommend places since i don't go to that part of london often but it will be expensive. and yes camden is great for alternative fashion you will definitely find some stuff like that there but it's not that cheap either because it's a great tourist attraction, also, watch out for pushy sellers, my friend ran into a bit of trouble there a few months ago

i think the most i can pull of is 300 pounds. i'm probably gonna stay away from restaurants cause they ain't gonna be cheap enough so i'll probably stick to take aways and probably i'll buy food in the supermarket or something and make sandwiches back at the hotel.
yeah, i've heard of pushy sellers too, and had encountered some in my trip in Brussels. awful. but that's another story.
anyway, a friend of mine recomanded me to go visit "the london dungeons" she said it's rather interesting especially if you like creepy gory stuff. just wondering if anyone here been there so they can tell me whether the rather expensive fee is worth

★☆ sounds good to me! i was about to suggest the london dungeons, not going to lie ^^ first thing that comes to mind when you want scary stuff, but there isnt much scary in england xD

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Astrox
FallenGITS
hi everyone! not brit but going to london very very soon and was wondeing if anyone willing to chit chat with me about that cause i've got some questions

If you want to save money, I recommend eating prepared sandwiches/meals from Marks & Spencers or Waitrose. And maybe even Tescos. There are places like EAT and Pret a Manger that have lower cost meals available as well, but they do charge more if you want to eat in. I don't know why. Also, Pret a Manger has terrible coffee, avoid.

For alternative clothing, band t-shirts and stuff, I think Camden Town the epicenter for that sort of stuff in London.

You might want to check out Brick Lane on the weekends. It's amazing for food and the last time I went I saw a few people selling band t-shirts. But, uhh, keep your valuable close. I think Aldgate East station is the closest to Brick Lane.

Have fun!

thank you very much for your help!

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
inaniloquent
FallenGITS
inaniloquent
FallenGITS

★☆ if you're staying in that area then you will probably need to bring as much money as you can - it's not cheap. if you're planning on eating out in restaurants and stuff i can't recommend places since i don't go to that part of london often but it will be expensive. and yes camden is great for alternative fashion you will definitely find some stuff like that there but it's not that cheap either because it's a great tourist attraction, also, watch out for pushy sellers, my friend ran into a bit of trouble there a few months ago

i think the most i can pull of is 300 pounds. i'm probably gonna stay away from restaurants cause they ain't gonna be cheap enough so i'll probably stick to take aways and probably i'll buy food in the supermarket or something and make sandwiches back at the hotel.
yeah, i've heard of pushy sellers too, and had encountered some in my trip in Brussels. awful. but that's another story.
anyway, a friend of mine recomanded me to go visit "the london dungeons" she said it's rather interesting especially if you like creepy gory stuff. just wondering if anyone here been there so they can tell me whether the rather expensive fee is worth

★☆ sounds good to me! i was about to suggest the london dungeons, not going to lie ^^ first thing that comes to mind when you want scary stuff, but there isnt much scary in england xD

haha well i'll see hehe

akuna neko's Pardner

Hitched Ladykiller

10,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Boop dramallama dramallama dramallama
FallenGITS
inaniloquent
FallenGITS
inaniloquent
FallenGITS

haha well i'll see hehe

Not a lot of scary stuff?! Okay perhaps not like London Dungeons.

The Tower of London is creepy, cos so many people met their end there. I always laugh when I go pass the Tower of London on a sunny day cos every bloody tourist is on the bridge getting their photo taken in front of it. "Anne Boleyn -among many others- was beheaded here hundreds of years ago, say cheers for the camera!"

What about going on a Jack the Ripper tour?

I guess these are creepier than they are scary.

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Astrox
FallenGITS
inaniloquent
FallenGITS
inaniloquent
FallenGITS

haha well i'll see hehe

Not a lot of scary stuff?! Okay perhaps not like London Dungeons.

The Tower of London is creepy, cos so many people met their end there. I always laugh when I go pass the Tower of London on a sunny day cos every bloody tourist is on the bridge getting their photo taken in front of it. "Anne Boleyn -among many others- was beheaded here hundreds of years ago, say cheers for the camera!"

What about going on a Jack the Ripper tour?

I guess these are creepier than they are scary.

that'd be interesting, the jack the ripper tour, i'll see if i'll be able too, always been interested in this particular criminal

Fashionable Borg

★☆ heart heart

Dangerous Loiterer

How's it going, all?

Fashionable Borg

Caerthakatha

How's it going, all?

★☆ just got back from a pathfinder session at my friend`s; it`s
                              8 degrees in brighton and my hands aren`t working properly ;;;;;;

Dangerous Loiterer

inaniloquent
Caerthakatha

How's it going, all?

★☆ just got back from a pathfinder session at my friend`s; it`s
                              8 degrees in brighton and my hands aren`t working properly ;;;;;;

So, not good, then? xD

How did the pathfinder thing go, though?

Fashionable Borg

Caerthakatha

★☆ i`m okay, just cold xD
                              ah it was really fun we leveled up twice because we were so pro + my friend made brownies and cookies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff