Brit?

not 0.49324861000794 49.3% [ 621 ]
brit 0.50675138999206 50.7% [ 638 ]
Total Votes:[ 1259 ]

frekriiis
The Dutchess of Eve

Oh?
Everything alright?

Hah, yeah everythings alright. Just haven't slept well recently.
Used to suffer bad from Insomnia and even though it's been a few years since I last suffered I still find it hard to sleep sometimes.

Oh?
I used to date a few people with really bad insomnia... But that's magical if you slept in until 11!!! :'D that's excellent news actually!!! <3
The Dutchess of Eve

Oh?
I used to date a few people with really bad insomnia... But that's magical if you slept in until 11!!! :'D that's excellent news actually!!! <3

biggrin heh!
I normaly have a couple weeks were I can sleep normally and then a week on and off and then a random time when I can't. Which is better than not sleeping at all. Used to not sleep for 5 days and then my whole body would shut down, which isn't healthy at all. But that's not happened for a while.

I can cope with an odd day here and there without sleep.
frekriiis
The Dutchess of Eve

Oh?

biggrin heh!
I normaly have a couple weeks were I can sleep normally and then a week on and off and then a random time when I can't. Which is better than not sleeping at all. Used to not sleep for 5 days and then my whole body would shut down, which isn't healthy at all. But that's not happened for a while.

I can cope with an odd day here and there without sleep.

No, that is -not- healthy at all! D:
You really have to go see a professional about that sleeping problem hehe ;D
I'm glad you're alright now!!!
Because you know what they say;
Better to sleep then to not sleep.
x

Dangerous Loiterer

Good evening, all.
The Dutchess of Eve

x

I've been to professionals, they only thing they do is give me meds and suggest going to see a shrink - Which I can't afford. So I survive ^^
frekriiis
The Dutchess of Eve

x

I've been to professionals, they only thing they do is give me meds and suggest going to see a shrink - Which I can't afford. So I survive ^^

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA XDD
bless you mate x

Change of subject:

Do you RP by any chance?? :3

Witty Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
@Frekriis: Once I get to sleep there's no waking me up. Oh the lessons I've missed because they're just at the wrong time to deserve my attention. Hahaha. Actually all those lessons are for Biology...
My little sister I'd suppose is a bit like you. Except she has the annoying habit of asking what the time is in the middle of the night and waking everyone else up.
The Dutchess of Eve

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA XDD
bless you mate x

Change of subject:

I'm probably a basket case really.

And yup, I do.

@Maylily - I find a strange sense of irony in the fact your lack of sleep is somehow connected to Biology.
frekriiis
The Dutchess of Eve

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA XDD
bless you mate x

Change of subject:

I'm probably a basket case really.

And yup, I do.

@Maylily - I find a strange sense of irony in the fact your lack of sleep is somehow connected to Biology.

Oooh!
Do you know of any RP's that are recruiting by chance? :3
Still new here...or old gaian coming back...originally from Germany (god bless, shitty country) living in Belfast now for work =o how are you all?
Pardon me for interrupting, I'm a Brit, new to this site. And I just wanted to say, Hello!
wink

Fashionable Borg

welcome! ^_^

Fashionable Borg

InterIude
Still new here...or old gaian coming back...originally from Germany (god bless, shitty country) living in Belfast now for work =o how are you all?

so tired i could die ;-; you?
The Dutchess of Eve

Oooh!
Do you know of any RP's that are recruiting by chance? :3

Eeeeeerm, there was one but I don't know what's happening with it. Got made into a guild but no ones been around since the start of the month. So I'm guessing everyone just gave up on it.

You could try sending a message to Iguchi Tatsuya asking about Hollan Filth.

Currently looking for one myself.
=]
inaniloquent
InterIude

so tired i could die ;-; you?

same kinda x.x played kingdoms of amalur the whole night><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas