brit 0.50675138999206 50.7% [ 638 ]
Total Votes:[ 1259 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 366 367 368 > >> >>> »|

Texas is actually a very nice place.

Fashionable Borg

chipmonk queen
America cant be that bad? . . can it ? xp
anyhow, hai from Liverpool razz

ahhh i love you! liverpool people are really nice. my dad's friend is from liverpool.
and yes, america is that bad... rofl

Fashionable Borg

Caerthakatha
User Image
User Image

*Hates it when people say "British accents"*

ME TOO!

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
How come Americans arn't allowed in here? I was born in America, but I'm half Irish, 1/4 Welsh, and 1/4 French. Can I at least Post some stuff in here?
I just love how you like to divide cultures/races and are intolerant of culture diversity of which America represents. It's so cute! surprised
You completely missed the whole point of this forum.
By the way:
we hate you too, or at least I do. User Image
OMG THE BRITISH ARE COMING, HIDE YOUR TEA 0.0
Mint Candies
I just love how you like to divide cultures/races and are intolerant of culture diversity of which America represents. It's so cute! surprised
You completely missed the whole point of this forum.
By the way:
we hate you too, or at least I do. User Image

America is filth, i say it, and i live there. Drug addicts, wnanabe gang members, wife beaters, the military, crying emo kids, and preppy jockstrap trash. thats the types of american people in america. It disgusts me and i wish i wasn't here.

4,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
YAY

I miss brittish ppl
well forign ppl in general really

but.. Chavs? I wouldn't think there'd be any on gaia
I wonder if they are including Ireland in this as well I know who'd be on it if they do mrgreen

oh and Yukio Koyuki

"America is filth, i say it, and i live there. Drug addicts, wnanabe gang members, wife beaters, the military, crying emo kids, and preppy jockstrap trash. thats the types of american people in america. It disgusts me and i wish i wasn't here."

all the things you described arn't just an american thing they have those in every country

but ya I don't like ameica that much either I prefer europe, theres just something about it thats better
well maybe its just the midwest that isn't nice
what about asains?

Excitable Explorer

8,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hello. I'm British...well not a hundred per cent but I was born in London, and I lived in england until I was thirteen. (I'm 17 if you're doing the math) Now I live in Colombia, South America, where my mum's from.

All I will say regarding your first post is: Moving countries is hard at first, It's hard for the first two and a half years.All you want is just to go back. To similar smells, familiar voices, the same old feeling when the air goes down your throat. Everything about being in a foreign country is different, and it's terrifying. But in the end it makes you stronger. The outcome is worth the suffering, and I really can't believe I'm saying this but it's true. Your mind is forced open.
How come Northern Ireland isn't mentioned on the first post? That's part of the U.K.

Fashionable Borg

*hides my tea*
i was joking when i said no americans... eek
I'm british, I hate tea, I hate fish and chips, I hate crisps and I don't particularly like scones..... xp
I felt like killing some stereotypes...

Dangerous Loiterer

Squwoogle
I'm british, I hate tea, I hate fish and chips, I hate crisps and I don't particularly like scones..... xp
I felt like killing some stereotypes...
User Image
User Image

:O Serious?! I love fish and chips... and tea. And crisps.

Fashionable Borg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces