not 0.49324861000794 49.3% [ 621 ]
brit 0.50675138999206 50.7% [ 638 ]
Total Votes:[ 1259 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 366 367 368 > >> >>> »|

heart heart heart
Geordie here ;p
Yay britain : D
*throws your tea into the Atlantic* Ha-ha-ha-ha~

American! >__> Do miss the British Empire though. Aahh, those were the good ol' days.
Go the British bring back Dr Who~ rofl
iArctica is postin on her mulie...

I'm from good ol' Southampton down in Hampshire. And I'm 100000000000000% British. So, anyone watchin I'm a celebrity?

And will post on her main when she get's home...
iFluffyCheese
iArctica is postin on her mulie...

I'm from good ol' Southampton down in Hampshire. And I'm 100000000000000% British. So, anyone watchin I'm a celebrity?

And will post on her main when she get's home...

Was going to... but I'm always too tired from work! Anyone got an opinion on the John Sergeant debate? I'm glad, personally. It was getting silly.

––––•(-• ƒluƒƒy dreams •-)•––––

I always thought that John Sergeant looks like a male version of Jo Brand.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow I Never Knew There Was A British Thread xD
We Are The Best! dramallama
iArctica

Oh so right! rofl
TheLittleVixen
iArctica

Oh so right! rofl

Scary!

Dapper Genius

TheLittleVixen
DJ Ki
I'm not British (not American either, so calm down wink ), but I'm going to UK studying in a year. Probably near Manchester.
How would you all describe the Manchester dialect, I mean, do people make fun of it in any way?

ooo what u gonna study? and no matter what accent sum1 has there's bound to be a bunch of people who make fun of it.

Thanks for the answer.
I'm going to uni there, but I haven't really decided what courses yet, I need to see where I can get in too. Haha.
DJ Ki
TheLittleVixen
DJ Ki
I'm not British (not American either, so calm down wink ), but I'm going to UK studying in a year. Probably near Manchester.
How would you all describe the Manchester dialect, I mean, do people make fun of it in any way?

ooo what u gonna study? and no matter what accent sum1 has there's bound to be a bunch of people who make fun of it.

Thanks for the answer.
I'm going to uni there, but I haven't really decided what courses yet, I need to see where I can get in too. Haha.

Well i wish you luck! If you go anywhere in or near Staffordshire then i'll come and say hi! heart
question question question

i have a question 4 some1 who is english

how was the american revolutionary war taught in england???

just curious

lone night wolf3

i have a question 4 some1 who is english

how was the american revolutionary war taught in england???

just curious

Personally, I was never taught in school. We're taught a lot of European history but not American any more than we are taught about, for example, Australia.

So yeah. We don't learn about the American Revolution in England anyway. But it might be different in Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland.

I learned about the American Revolution from wikipedia and gaia very recently. so yeah. I didn't know much before. But then. No country is going to talk about a war that they lost because it looks bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff