Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey daar mensen ik heb deze topic gemaakt om meer voor mensen uit Nederland te leren kennen hier op GaiaOnline.
Post what ever je leuk vind maar houd binnen de Gaian RoE (Rules of Engagement)

Dus bij deze have fun en hoe het netjes mensen biggrin
Amsterdam is a beautiful city <3

I don't speak Dutch, really, although I can understand it.
I want to learn it properly... do you have any ideas what could be a good website to learn a bit of it online?
Niet zo'n fan van de randstad, doe mij maar Groningen rolleyes
Laughing Kookaburra

I want to learn it properly... do you have any ideas what could be a good website to learn a bit of it online?

Maybe you could take an online course or something? smile
Orochie_ryujin
Laughing Kookaburra

Yes, I am still looking for a good online course. I can't really find any, only really expensive ones ):
Laughing Kookaburra
Orochie_ryujin
Laughing Kookaburra

Yes, I am still looking for a good online course. I can't really find any, only really expensive ones ):
Maybe you can download the learning tapes, the sound files to learning the language, i know it's possible cause a friend of mine has a few for learning Japanese
Orochie_ryujin
Laughing Kookaburra
Orochie_ryujin
Laughing Kookaburra

Maybe you can download the learning tapes, the sound files to learning the language, i know it's possible cause a friend of mine has a few for learning Japanese
I will look into that (: thank you
mischievous_pixie
Ik ben ook niet zo een grote Amsterdam fan ik zelf kom uit Enschede maar Amsterdam is toch onze hoofdstad razz
Laughing Kookaburra
Orochie_ryujin
Laughing Kookaburra
Orochie_ryujin
Laughing Kookaburra

No problem ^^
Orochie_ryujin
mischievous_pixie
Ik ben ook niet zo een grote Amsterdam fan ik zelf kom uit Enschede maar Amsterdam is toch onze hoofdstad razz

Waarom noem je 't dan zo? :p
Hoe is Enschede?
bluebloodblueblood
Laughing Kookaburra
Orochie_ryujin
Laughing Kookaburra
Orochie_ryujin
Laughing Kookaburra

Just curious, why do you want to learn dutch? Are you an aussie? will you come over?
Een beetje nieuwsgierig, waarom wil je nederlands leren? Ben je een aussie? kom je naar hier?
I am German (but my last name is typically Dutch, so I assume some of my ancestors came from the Netherlands) and my boyfriend's family is half Dutch (half of his family still has a Dutch last name, too), with a few of them still living near Rotterdam. I'd like to be able to talk to his family c:
bluebloodblueblood
Laughing Kookaburra
bluebloodblueblood
Laughing Kookaburra
Orochie_ryujin
Laughing Kookaburra

Just curious, why do you want to learn dutch? Are you an aussie? will you come over?
Een beetje nieuwsgierig, waarom wil je nederlands leren? Ben je een aussie? kom je naar hier?
I am German (but my last name is typically Dutch, so I assume some of my ancestors came from the Netherlands) and my boyfriend's family is half Dutch (half of his family still has a Dutch last name, too), with a few of them still living near Rotterdam. I'd like to be able to talk to his family c:

Aussi?
Good for you. Once in South Morocco, the taxi-driver was talking to a woman in front, and I just wanted to understand what they said, but I could not.
Everything is here written in Dutch.
Now I have discovered you may also learn reading,
and not really speaking a language.
People in Holland will usually switch to english if you are not fluent in dutch.
Try also the translator function in google,
although english/dutch is very bad.
He is.

And yeah, I can already understand about 50% I see written in Dutch.
Dutch is just a mix of German and English, really. If a word doesn't sound the same as the German word, then it sounds like the English one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff