Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

I need help translating the name of this album and the songs on the back.

Tipsy Sailor

Do you have a clearer picture? (Possibly right side up instead of sideways).
Pyndara
Unfortunately, these are the only pictures I have in my possession. If it's too hard to read, I'll close the thread down. Thanks for your interest in helping!

Feral Goat

It's not hard to read besides the glare from the flash on the artists names on the back.

懐し歌声の魅力のすべて 「第3集」

夢淡き東京
あざみの歌
古き花園
銀座の雀
柿の木坂の家
牧場の花嫁さん
国境の町
ピレネーの山の男
哀愁日記
白いランプの灯る道
赤城しぐれ

熱砂の誓い
麦と兵隊
あの花この花
しあわせはどこに
情熱のルンバ
目ン無い千鳥
リラの花咲く頃
早く帰ってコ
名月佐太郎笠
こんなベッピンみたことない
ボタンとリボン
長崎の鐘

Someone else can translate.
i know nothing.
It's not hard to read besides the glare from the flash on the artists names on the back.

懐し歌声の魅力のすべて 「第3集」

夢淡き東京
あざみの歌
古き花園
銀座の雀
柿の木坂の家
牧場の花嫁さん
国境の町
ピレネーの山の男
哀愁日記
白いランプの灯る道
赤城しぐれ

熱砂の誓い
麦と兵隊
あの花この花
しあわせはどこに
情熱のルンバ
目ン無い千鳥
リラの花咲く頃
早く帰ってコ
名月佐太郎笠
こんなベッピンみたことない
ボタンとリボン
長崎の鐘

Someone else can translate.
Oh wow! Thank you for this!

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
love is bliss
Pyndara
Unfortunately, these are the only pictures I have in my possession. If it's too hard to read, I'll close the thread down. Thanks for your interest in helping!

It's not that it's hard to read, it's just that the first image you uploaded has the text sideways instead of right-side up. I literally pretty much had to turn my laptop on its side in order to even make out whatever characters I could read.

But anyway, first song is "Faint Dreaming, Tokyo." Second song afterward is Song of Thistle (I've also seen it translated as Song for a Thistle), third song is Old Flower Garden, followed by Sparrow of Ginza, House of Kakinozaka (Kakinozaka is a place name), Pasture Bride, Border Town, Man of Pyrenees Mountain, Sorrow Diary, Lit White Lamp Road, and Red Castle Shower.

I'll let someone else do the rest since I need to go to bed. emotion_zzz But あの花この花 and しあわせはどこに translates to "That Flower, This Flower" and "Where Happiness Lies", though.

Jisho.org is also a nifty online Japanese dictionary since you can throw individual words in and it'll give you the meaning (which I admittedly did for some of these).
Sakura Latte
love is bliss
Pyndara

It's not that it's hard to read, it's just that the first image you uploaded has the text sideways instead of right-side up. I literally pretty much had to turn my laptop on its side in order to even make out whatever characters I could read.

But anyway, first song is "Faint Dreaming, Tokyo." Second song afterward is Song of Thistle (I've also seen it translated as Song for a Thistle), third song is Old Flower Garden, followed by Sparrow of Ginza, House of Kakinozaka (Kakinozaka is a place name), Pasture Bride, Border Town, Man of Pyrenees Mountain, Sorrow Diary, Lit White Lamp Road, and Red Castle Shower.

I'll let someone else do the rest since I need to go to bed. emotion_zzz But あの花この花 and しあわせはどこに translates to "That Flower, This Flower" and "Where Happiness Lies", though.

Jisho.org is also a nifty online Japanese dictionary since you can throw individual words in and it'll give you the meaning (which I admittedly did for some of these).
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't think about that! Thank you so much for this though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff