Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
Is anyone from Texas in the USA?
I wanna kno a few things..
I live in georgia, U.S. and I was wondering whut all was in texas that might be interesting to me?
Whut about the climate?
How crowded is it?
whut about the trees?
Could u please tell me... it's by appreciated
i am from texas. in southeast TX there are alot of trees, it's a little crowded around houston, but out in rural parts it isn't and there are alot of bbq places. However, the best part of it all would be me ^w^
Texas is divided into several different regions. Coastal region ranges from grassy fields and sand dunes to densely forested the further north you go. The west side of Texas is hilly and then flat and is considered part of the central plains. This region doesn't see as much rain as the east side of Texas.
But if trees is what you are looking for stick to the central,east and north side of Texas where the rain fall is greater producing more abundant plant growth.
The population is thick in the major metropolitan areas but thins out when you move away from them. There are numerous small town with restored historical districts.
Climate wise the main temperature of this area is in the 90s with heat index over 100. Humidity is general high which is a major contributor to the high heat index.
I have no idea what your interests are so I can't be too much help there. Do some research on wikipedia and tourist information pages.

Lonely Fairy

heart my bff live there she says it's really pretty! heart
Texas is fun as hell!
Its so weird, Texas doesn't sound like a fun place (not saying it isn't) like I have friends who are always like "Its so cool!!" but its hard to believe that cause you always imagine Cowboys and Horses and tumble weeds and like just flat dirt. Rofl but I herd it was really cool so I want to go neutral sweatdrop 3nodding whee
VIII`
Kansas?

Kansas basketball team rocks!

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
thanks and as 4 my interests in texas well i can tell I plan on moving there when I get of age...
in georgia I have too many relatives and I wanna get away from them... >.> it's hard to get away with anything..
Be sure to pack an air conditioner before you move.I live way south in Texas and it is very hot.

Skilled Dabbler

austin texas is pretty awesome ^_^.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas