Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Hunter

I like

Vietnam - a love of my life is a vietnamese, I learnt a vietnamese for this person and while I learning vietnamese I discovered Vietnam beautiful culture and I fell in love with it

Philipines - two words is Attractive People, filipino are very soft spoken and own a beautiful voice and so very a lot of filipino have talent on singing, they have a beautiful voice and also have adorable sizes and pretty faces~~

So tell me yours

Agile Hero

11,850 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I like the Philippines too, people I met from there are really nice. I feel sad about the earthquake they had recently.
Hong Kong whee

For the convenience, the liveliness, the 24/7 almost everything, the food choices, the shopping malls, lan kwai fong.... heaven!

Newbie Hunter

bubblebabblebubbles
Hong Kong whee

For the convenience, the liveliness, the 24/7 almost everything, the food choices, the shopping malls, lan kwai fong.... heaven!

kinda agree about that

Newbie Hunter

iamapeanut24
I like the Philippines too, people I met from there are really nice. I feel sad about the earthquake they had recently.

ohh the earthquake?.. i also heared about that

and every year a nasty typhoon

Quotable Genius

12,425 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sweden. The nature, the culture, the people. Everything, actually.
Tranh Ly
bubblebabblebubbles
Hong Kong whee

kinda agree about that

mrgreen
Ever thought of visiting hong kong?

Newbie Hunter

bubblebabblebubbles
Tranh Ly
bubblebabblebubbles
Hong Kong whee

kinda agree about that

mrgreen

Already did
Tranh Ly
bubblebabblebubbles
Tranh Ly
bubblebabblebubbles
Hong Kong whee

kinda agree about that

mrgreen

Already did

Oh nice good for u! lol I've been longing to go back again

Beloved Sex Symbol

Canada - Cause I live here... and I love the nature here the air I just love it (Western side)

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I grew up engrossed in some German culture here in the US. I'm part German, my church was mostly German, and they had some German traditions held there during the holidays and would serve German foods. Now I'm learning German because I would like to pass it down to my children one day. As far as Belgium goes, my great grandfather was born there and came to America in 1912.

Daring Lunatic

Finland. Well education is quite good in here and the nature in here is something I like too. Especialy the hicking routes are magnificent. And the dark winters, even if i despise cold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff