Welcome to Gaia! ::

GA1As Andres Bonifacio
respectful mrgreen

yay, a kapwa pinoy!!!!
yeah, couldnt argue with filipinos in the philippines being respectful...and i respect you guys for that!......but some filipinos here especially the girls are well, big sluts. the put too much perfume and make-ups, and they fix their hair too much you wouldnt be surprised to see them bald afterwards. in short, they're girly girls. but most filipinos here are very humble and friendly.
If I had to generalize, rude, ignorant, and dumb. That by no means describes everyone, though. There are actually a lot of teens that break that stereotype. I'd say more teens than adults, at least in this generation.

((I live in Wisconsin, USA))

Sukehh's Stud

Anxious Garbage

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Well, I'm a teenager in the united states...Im'm only 14 so, I havnt really experienced highschool enough to catorgorize the teens here...well, my school isnt what I expected...most of the people are pretty nicce ^-^ and alot of the people express themselves through their styles...I wouldnt say we have stereotypes here...I know that in middle school there were confused like the girls who tried to be something they're not to get a guys...and they made fun of us girls who were into anime and stuff...although not alot of people liked it in my middleschool...but once my first month of school I've met alot more animefreaks then ever...and I'm basically friends with all them ^^...and then there are the gangsters -,- apparently, they are the easiest to stereotype...no offence to those out there sweatdrop and well, it's hard to stereotype people you never talk to confused and the teens start dating at about 6th grade and break up in about a week :
Sapphire Sanctuary
how are the teenagers in your country?
are they respectful? rude? rebellous? stereotypical?
when they go to school, how do they act?
in what age does teens in your country start dating?
talk about them here but watch the words you type, some people might find them offensive especially the teenagers themselves. LOLz, share your thoughts! ^ ^
Teenagers are teenagers..
There's a whole lot of us; very different form each other with different opinions and tastes...
and i'd think that thats the case everywhere.
Sapphire Sanctuary
GA1As Andres Bonifacio
respectful mrgreen

yay, a kapwa pinoy!!!!
yeah, couldnt argue with filipinos in the philippines being respectful...and i respect you guys for that!......but some filipinos here especially the girls are well, big sluts. the put too much perfume and make-ups, and they fix their hair too much you wouldnt be surprised to see them bald afterwards. in short, they're girly girls. but most filipinos here are very humble and friendly.

I beg to differ. stare
thats a stupid generalization about the "girly girls"
I may be girly but i dont wear perfume. just not my thing..
and im an honor student.

and holy ******** not all kids in pinas are respectful.
there are big sluts there too u know. there are sluts everywhere.

and umm... pinoys here "humble" and "friendly"? SOME maybe but are u kidding me?
all they do is show off and boast about there new cars and their big houses and gossip about those who dont [aka the people who do not give a damn to condescend to their level]
I mean i can understand if they have decent jobs and have the money...
but 3/5 of them have to work like 3 jobs in order to pay for everything that they hold so dear-- materials.

IRL Genius

I live in California. near Monterey, and right next door to an annoying town called Castroville, where my school is. it's the artichoke capital of the world, and as such, it has attracted both legal and illegal immigrants who work the fields. (I'm not stereotyping, it's just true. come visit me, I swear.)

So, all of the people tend to live in Castroville, a few of them ended up forming gangs, and just because there are a few gangs around, now EVERY single kid at the school who is not white has decided that they're "gangsta".

The school dances suck because all they play is hip hop, rap, and other idiotic songs that you can't legitimately dance to. Every time one person get annoyed with another, all these random people gather behind them, all like "I'm'a back 'chu up, homie! that b*tch goin' dayooowwnnn!"

It's idiotic.

they're all either "gangstas" , or stereotypical and preppy with no idea how stupid they are.

it's not a race thing. more like a whole regional disease thing that's surrounding my area.

If their not wannabe gangsters then their pretty normal.
HelicopterHEAD
Sapphire Sanctuary
GA1As Andres Bonifacio
respectful mrgreen

yay, a kapwa pinoy!!!!

I beg to differ. stare
thats a stupid generalization about the "girly girls"
I may be girly but i dont wear perfume. just not my thing..
and im an honor student.

and holy ******** not all kids in pinas are respectful.
there are big sluts there too u know. there are sluts everywhere.

and umm... pinoys here "humble" and "friendly"? SOME maybe but are u kidding me?
all they do is show off and boast about there new cars and their big houses and gossip about those who dont [aka the people who do not give a damn to condescend to their level]
I mean i can understand if they have decent jobs and have the money...
but 3/5 of them have to work like 3 jobs in order to pay for everything that they hold so dear-- materials.

you must be living in a different state/country then.
i live in Guam, not in the states. it's a U.S territory. and i didnt say "all" girly girls are like that. and those girls that i'm talking about(the girly ones) they were born and raised here, and of course they are closer to american traditions. i didnt say all pinoys are respectful. and those "humble" and "friendly" ones i'm talking about were born and raised in philippines and migrated here in U.S. and i did not say all flips are humble and friendly, did i? some and posible most are show offs, but we're just like them. you may not know it but we(all of us) show off in different ways.
Dyzzi
I live in California. near Monterey, and right next door to an annoying town called Castroville, where my school is. it's the artichoke capital of the world, and as such, it has attracted both legal and illegal immigrants who work the fields. (I'm not stereotyping, it's just true. come visit me, I swear.)

So, all of the people tend to live in Castroville, a few of them ended up forming gangs, and just because there are a few gangs around, now EVERY single kid at the school who is not white has decided that they're "gangsta".

The school dances suck because all they play is hip hop, rap, and other idiotic songs that you can't legitimately dance to. Every time one person get annoyed with another, all these random people gather behind them, all like "I'm'a back 'chu up, homie! that b*tch goin' dayooowwnnn!"

It's idiotic.

they're all either "gangstas" , or stereotypical and preppy with no idea how stupid they are.

it's not a race thing. more like a whole regional disease thing that's surrounding my area.

wow, gangs. we have some here too...and sometimes when you're black, they'll mistaken you as a gangsta. and the dances also suck here. all they play are hip hops, rap and other crap. so whenever there's a school dance, each of us bring our own ipods.
GA1As Andres Bonifacio
respectful mrgreen

a filipino eh???
hmm...not all are respectful...
yes..NOT all =/
Sapphire Sanctuary
GA1As Andres Bonifacio
respectful mrgreen

yay, a kapwa pinoy!!!!

but most filipinos here are very humble and friendly.
THAT i agree...
also most teenagers today are rebels
most ok i said most NOT all.
and stereotypes are everywhere. crap.

darkemina
also most teenagers today are rebels
most ok i said most NOT all.
and stereotypes are everywhere. crap.

ah, ok. steotypes are everywhere...^ ^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items