Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frozen Saint

8,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Let the winter touch you...

Hey! So I'm going to travel in england on next week, and I have no clue what to do or see there.
All I know from there is bullring and library, where I have been before. First of all, i'm not from UK my self and I'm coming alone, so I'm searching something to see or to do!
I might have only one day free hang around in the city.

Feel free to ask anything and suggest me stuff to see or do. ^-^

...with her cold eyes

Detective

RESEARCH MANNNN . don't slack. find things YOU are interested in and see if they exist! heart sweatdrop

Frozen Saint

8,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
mellyboobear
RESEARCH MANNNN . don't slack. find things YOU are interested in and see if they exist! heart sweatdrop

I really have to say I did research already and couldn't find anything. That's why I'm now asking from here suggestions. Also I don't trust every single website which is telling "this is awesome." It's more interesting to hear other people opinions and experiences.

...with her cold eyes
A couple places to visit:

National Exhibition Centre
Thinktank
Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
National Sea Life Centre
Museum of The Jewellery Quarter
Cadbury World
Birmingham Back to Backs
Barber Institute of Fine Arts
Gas Street Basin
Sarehole Mill

Frozen Saint

8,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lady Kariel

Thinktank
National Sea Life Centre
Cadbury World
Birmingham Back to Backs
Gas Street Basin
Sarehole Mill

Oh thank you, for listing these!
I have found some of these already, and didn't really understand whats the point of it. For example Gas Street Basin. Is it just for view?

But I really have to say Sea Life and Thinktank sounds interesting, even we have really similar places in my country as well. I might check them out.

...with her cold eyes
Tiiusku
Lady Kariel

Thinktank
National Sea Life Centre
Cadbury World
Birmingham Back to Backs
Gas Street Basin
Sarehole Mill

Oh thank you, for listing these!
I have found some of these already, and didn't really understand whats the point of it. For example Gas Street Basin. Is it just for view?

But I really have to say Sea Life and Thinktank sounds interesting, even we have really similar places in my country as well. I might check them out.

...with her cold eyes

Yeah not all the places are interactive. Gas Street Basin is mainly for view because it is a historical and scenic site.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Detective

I would recommend the bull ring if u want to go shopping too, aside from that the NEC is only really worth going if there's an event you want to attend on, shame for you you aren't coming for the 20th n 21st as its Birmingham comic con lol

Frozen Saint

8,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Alzeid_Sato
I would recommend the bull ring if u want to go shopping too, aside from that the NEC is only really worth going if there's an event you want to attend on, shame for you you aren't coming for the 20th n 21st as its Birmingham comic con lol

Yeah, as I said earlier I know bullring already and I have been there before. smile After all most of shops can be found in my country as well, but yes I will visit there again.

And yeah I did find out that comic con too and would love to go in there! But again I'm mainly going to UK help someone in Crufts and there is one or two days for me to hang out in Birmingham. smile Thank you for info anyway!

...with her cold eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces