Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Kitten

5,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I want to read some scary stories,folk tales,or legends about monsters from your country.

except those cursed ones redface
Duppies are ghosts that roam the earth at night. It is said that to keep duppies out of your house you must either sprinkle salt or rice grains all around the house; as the duppy must first count each individual grain before entering. By which time the sun will have arisen and they must then return to the spirit world.

Tipsy Sailor

I'm from the USA.
There's the Mothman, Jersey Devil, etc.
What kind are you looking for?
My people came up with The Chupacabra, a blood sucking lizard creature. And then Texas came up with a coyote monster and stole our name for it.
Well, in my country, for all i know, we have the common Balkan stories. They are like the witch Baba Yaga, dragons and stuff but they are not scary even at the least.

Seeker

Cucuy (pronounced kuhkooey and la llarona

If you were Mexican your parents would use El Cucuy or La Llarona to make you behave

The Cucuy is the equivalent to the boogey man, my grandmother told me he was like satan and that he would come up from hell and take you away and torture you. My grandmother was an awful woman lol
La Llarona was the story of a woman who drowned her children and couldn't pass into the after life without her children so it says that you can hear her by the water weeping. Parents warn their children of her because it is said she will snatch children away and they'll never be seen again.
Pyndara
I'm from the USA.
There's the Mothman, Jersey Devil, etc.
What kind are you looking for?

Yah I'm from HaS A too and have heard of moth man.Lots have people have claimed to see him, I guess he can fly and has glowing red eyes.

Malevolent Lover

11,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Well in America they have a few. But since I'm a salvadorian and screw America so San francisoyko can rise I will tell my Latino stories.

There's one of a tree. It has dragon skin like bark and leaves that are very bright with flowers that are white but turn brown and look like the leaves. So supposedly there is a flower that no normal human can see but if you are dumb or evilly corrupted you see this flower and the devil shall appear to give you a wish but with that wish you sold you soul

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff