Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Vampire

Buonasera ragazze!

I am trying to learn Italian as fast and efficiently as possible because my boyfriend is from Italy and his family doesn't speak a lick of English so it's very difficult to communicate without using my boyfriend as a translator.

I have stayed with them for 3 months last winter and it was really frustrating with the language barrier when my boyfriend was busy and couldn't translate for us. I am returning to Italy this winter and I don't want the same problem again!

I'd like to make some Italian friends to chat with to help improve my ability to have a conversation in the language. Even others who are learning to speak Italian as well would be just as welcome!

Grazie!

Bashful Spirit

15,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
i remember you, i think we traded once!
if you need help let me know!

mi ricordo di te, penso che abbiamo scambiato ona volta!
se ti serve aiuto fammelo sapere!

ciao ciao XD

Romantic Vampire

ValerioX3

ciao ciao XD

Ah, Valerio! Ahaha yes I think I remember telling you that you have the same name as my sweetheart. xD Ahaha.

Thank you very much! Currently I am studying "stare" and conjugating verbs with it.

Bashful Spirit

15,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
LimonceIlo
ValerioX3

ciao ciao XD

Ah, Valerio! Ahaha yes I think I remember telling you that you have the same name as my sweetheart. xD Ahaha.

Thank you very much! Currently I am studying "stare" and conjugating verbs with it.

with this you can combine any verb, just write it in the blank box XD
so you can see if you get them correct

EDIT
OF COURSE I FORGOT THE LINK XD

this!

Romantic Vampire

ValerioX3

with this you can combine any verb, just write it in the blank box XD
so you can see if you get them correct

EDIT
OF COURSE I FORGOT THE LINK XD

this!

Wow! This website is amazing! emotion_jawdrop Where did you find it?!

Thanks Valerio!

Benevolent Reveler

I don't speak itailian but have you tried duolingo to help you learn?

Romantic Vampire

moon light dreamer11

Yes I have that app and I use it on my computer sometimes too! It's great. C:

Bashful Spirit

15,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
LimonceIlo

Wow! This website is amazing! emotion_jawdrop Where did you find it?!

Thanks Valerio!

i'm trying to collect some useful materials and links, since my boyfriend told me he wants to learn italian (hes from canada) so i had it already X)
so tomorrow i can pick from some links some easy exercises for grammar and stuff for you, but i dont know what lvl you are, so they may be quite random

Romantic Vampire

ValerioX3

i'm trying to collect some useful materials and links, since my boyfriend told me he wants to learn italian (hes from canada) so i had it already X)
so tomorrow i can pick from some links some easy exercises for grammar and stuff for you, but i dont know what lvl you are, so they may be quite random

I honestly think I'm an A1. sweatdrop I can make up sentences, but only in the present tense. I still haven't learned past tense or future tense.

Bashful Spirit

15,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
LimonceIlo
ValerioX3

I honestly think I'm an A1. sweatdrop I can make up sentences, but only in the present tense. I still haven't learned past tense or future tense.

ok, i'll try to put on a series of exercise of level A1, hope it will help
remember to also find a link where you can listen the pronounce of the words, our pohnetic is very different from english, so only learning on paper wont help.
after all the thing you want most is being able to talk with your bf family, so how to say words will be more important than how to spell them X3
that's why i'll try to find exercises more about the right construction of sentences or stuff like that, rather than how to write smile

Friendly Fairy

20,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
LimonceIlo
moon light dreamer11

Yes I have that app and I use it on my computer sometimes too! It's great. C:
Non fidarti troppo di quell'applicazione: sul livello base รจ accettabile, ma piรน vai avanti piรน le frasi suonano innaturali, devo continuamente correggergliele.

Kawaii Capitalist

4,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Puoi utilizzare wordreference.com, 'e un dizionario che viene usato/modificato dai nativi italiani. c'e' anche' un forum italiano-inglese.
Parlo un po' italiano. 3nodding mi piacerebbe parlare con ti!

Menacing Shoujo

Anche io, per che ho famiglia in Italia.

Menacing Shoujo

Penso siti piace non รจ la stessa a parlare. Per imparare, dico io... EH meglio cosi, imparare un cosi nuovo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff