Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many hours do you spend online per week?

How old were you when you FIRST gained internet access?

What other kinds of sites are you involved with? (what is the site's main activity?)
A. Game (i.e- Warcraft)
B. Interactive (i.e- Facebook, myspace)
C. The site involves both (i.e- Neopets, Gaia)

Do you prefer towns or forums?

Have you been educated on internet safety?

How comfortable are you with sharing PERSONAL information online? (i.e- full name, where you live, your school, phone numbers...etc)
A. I'm very comfortable/open with my personal information.
B. If I talk with the person a bit, I'm fine with sharing my personal information.
C. I must know the person well (i.e- months or even years) to trust them enough.
D. I never reveal personal information online.

Thanks in advance =D!

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I don't think this is really the forum for this, but oh well.

How many hours do you spend online per week?: A ton. 6 or 7 hours per day.

How old were you when you FIRST gained internet access?: .......10?

What other kinds of sites are you involved with? (what is the site's main activity?)
B. Interactive (i.e- Facebook, myspace) - I mainly hang around Livejournal.

Do you prefer towns or forums?: Forums. I almost never use Towns.

Have you been educated on internet safety?: I pretty much taught myself.

How comfortable are you with sharing PERSONAL information online? (i.e- full name, where you live, your school, phone numbers...etc)
B. If I talk with the person a bit, I'm fine with sharing my personal information.
C. I must know the person well (i.e- months or even years) to trust them enough.
ki-ri-to
I don't think this is really the forum for this, but oh well.

How many hours do you spend online per week?: A ton. 6 or 7 hours per day.

How old were you when you FIRST gained internet access?: .......10?

B. Interactive (i.e- Facebook, myspace) - I mainly hang around Livejournal.

Do you prefer towns or forums?: Forums. I almost never use Towns.

Have you been educated on internet safety?: I pretty much taught myself.

Thanks =D!

How many hours do you spend online per week? 18 O___O;;

How old were you when you FIRST gained internet access? 10

B. Interactive (i.e- Facebook, myspace) Apart from Gaia, I use Bebo and Facebook.

Do you prefer towns or forums?
Towns

Have you been educated on internet safety?
Yep

How many hours do you spend online per week? 150-ish.

How old were you when you FIRST gained internet access? T'was way, way back when 56k modem connections were considered fast. i.e.: 11.

A. Game (i.e- Warcraft) Way too many to list.
B. Interactive (i.e- Facebook, myspace) Facebook.
C. The site involves both (i.e- Neopets, Gaia) Way too many to list.

Do you prefer towns or forums? The forums, plox.

Have you been educated on internet safety? You need to be edumactaed? lawl, wut? (No)

A bit of a mix of both A and B. Depends on how much I care at the moment.

How many hours do you spend online per week? 15

How old were you when you FIRST gained internet access? 4. I didn't start using it until I was 7 or 8 though.

A. Game (i.e- Warcraft)

Do you prefer towns or forums? FORUMS. I despise towns.

Have you been educated on internet safety? Just through common sense and experience.

How many hours do you spend online per week? Hmm, summer Probably 56 hours between everything (if I have nothing better to do), school year about maybe 1-3 hours during the week an as much as I can on weekends

How old were you when you FIRST gained internet access? I think I was between 7 and 9 years. I forget honestly.

A. Game (i.e- Warcraft)

Do you prefer towns or forums? Forums, towns is dead to me.

Have you been educated on internet safety? Millions of times to the point where I pretty much know everything about it.

I'm kind of like a mix of B and C, I'll tell a person more and more about myself as I get to know them, maybe even earlier.
You know, I just noticed something. This seems like the kind of thread someone would use to try and guess someone's password. *Gives OP a skeptical look*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff