I Eat Dictionaries
Your Little Babydoll
I Eat Dictionaries
Your Little Babydoll
I Eat Dictionaries

LOL no one wears winter clothes other than the kids
like a winter jacket and
yeah.

Ehm. No reason to "lol" it's not like I know.
And I'll wear winter clothes.
>______________>
SOTHERE.

I would push you over

Ehm, how about no.

Sorry just when you say you'll wear winter clothes
and say you're from like florida
my brain thinks of "over doing winter clothes"
and in my mind, you're like wearing so much with ski pants and stuff you can move

and it'd be funny ;;

Stop being a derpy bitchface.
xXDatShitCrayXx
Nevah >:3 jk lol shes probably not even moving to my part of Canada :'c
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx
Theres alot to do here. Hmu ill show you around wink xD :3

She's mine, bugger off.

I will come to you and rip your spinal cord out through your eye socket.

Beloved Genius

11,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xXDatShitCrayXx

User Image
God damn relax. Did you not see the "JK" in my last comment? Jeez. And good luck finding me, just because you know i live in Canada doesn't mean you know where i live. Retard.
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx

She's mine, bugger off.

xXDatShitCrayXx
God damn relax. Did you not see the "JK" in my last comment? Jeez. And good luck finding me, just because you know i live in Canada doesn't mean you know where i live. Retard.
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx

She's mine, bugger off.

Oh no, harsh words little boy.
I love how your acting tough on the internet wink Even if you knew where I lived im pretty sure you wouldnt want to meet me.
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx

She's mine, bugger off.

Canada, eh?
xXDatShitCrayXx
I love how your acting tough on the internet wink Even if you knew where I lived im pretty sure you wouldnt want to meet me.
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx

LOL, you're funny.
So you're a tough guy now huh?
Lmao.
how am i being tough... your the one saying your going to rip my spinal column out through my eye socket. All i said was i dont think you would want to meet me. All im saying is if you tried to assault me your going to have a bad time, i never said i would do anything to you. Im not trying to hunt you down, i have my own life to live and i would rather not spend it in jail for killing someone over a fight on the internet. Im not sure about your priorities in life, or your virtual girlfriend over here but im pretty sure you cant use gaia from a jail cell. If you find the time to come and do that to me your more than welcome but im pretty sure someone who uses gaia is going to have a bad time in jail. Im not being cocky, so if your going to say that, dont. Im just replying to the fact that you over reacted to something as simple as me telling a joke. Stop being stupid.
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx

LOL, you're funny.
Lmao.
xXDatShitCrayXx
how am i being tough... your the one saying your going to rip my spinal column out through my eye socket. All i said was i dont think you would want to meet me. All im saying is if you tried to assault me your going to have a bad time, i never said i would do anything to you. Im not trying to hunt you down, i have my own life to live and i would rather not spend it in jail for killing someone over a fight on the internet. Im not sure about your priorities in life, or your virtual girlfriend over here but im pretty sure you cant use gaia from a jail cell. If you find the time to come and do that to me your more than welcome but im pretty sure someone who uses gaia is going to have a bad time in jail. Im not being cocky, so if your going to say that, dont. Im just replying to the fact that you over reacted to something as simple as me telling a joke. Stop being stupid.
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx

LOL, you're funny.
Lmao.

Trolled so hard.
Ahaa your awesome smile I love what your doing with your life wink keep doing it you'll get far in life by trolling people on gaia.
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx
Irradiated Raver
xXDatShitCrayXx

LOL, you're funny.
Lmao.

Trolled so hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items