Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Kitten

and this year I was really excited that a foreign exchange student from South Korea came to my school, which is unusual because it's such a small town. But I barely know conversational Korean in the first place and whenever I do try building up the courage to say something to him he just laughs and is awkward. It's really discouraging.
So anyways, are in interested in learning Korean? If so, how are you studying? Do you have tips on practicing? And any native/fluent speakers, how long did it take you to learn and how did you learn?

Beloved Prophet

talktomeinkorean.com is a great place for learning the Korean language. My cousin (who's half-Korean) has been learning it there. I've only just started myself, but between the free lessons and the obsessive way I watch K-dramas, I'm picking it up pretty quickly.

Perfect Kitten

Seol Bi
talktomeinkorean.com is a great place for learning the Korean language. My cousin (who's half-Korean) has been learning it there. I've only just started myself, but between the free lessons and the obsessive way I watch K-dramas, I'm picking it up pretty quickly.
I already use that site
I should watch more dramas though

Beloved Prophet

Yes, yes, you definitely should. K-dramas are the best. I much prefer them over American ones. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff