Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
And I'm lovin it!!!! Any French who would care to chat it up? smile I'm okay at French and I definitely need practice, but hey I'll try any language
j'apris de clases de francais quand j'etais plus jeune smile It was required at my elementary school

Explorer

salut! c: ou as-tu appris francais? et ou habites-tu?

Benevolent Reveler

Heyy_mikey
j'apris de clases de francais quand j'etais plus jeune smile It was required at my elementary school

I wish my elementary required that! gonk
Are you Canadian? I feel like this would be a Canadian thing.
lol no im from illinois
Elegant Elliephant
salut! c: ou as-tu appris francais? et ou habites-tu?
i went to school in wisconsin but i live in illinois

Benevolent Reveler

Heyy_mikey
lol no im from illinois

What kind of elementary school in America requires a second language? Why don't more do this??? gonk gonk gonk
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
lol no im from illinois

What kind of elementary school in America requires a second language? Why don't more do this??? gonk gonk gonk
lol it was a private school

Benevolent Reveler

Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
lol no im from illinois

Ahhhhhhhhhh this explains it. Nice! Was that expensive?
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
lol no im from illinois

i believe it was. it was a really nice school though.

Benevolent Reveler

Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
lol no im from illinois

Yeah my cousins go to private school and it is tons of money. But they are going to one that specifically for Christians so their science is lacking.
Did you stay in private all throughout school?
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
lol no im from illinois

Yeah my cousins go to private school and it is tons of money. But they are going to one that specifically for Christians so their science is lacking.
yeah mine wasn't religious which i appreciate. and no, i went to public school starting in 8th grade

Benevolent Reveler

Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey

yeah mine wasn't religious which i appreciate. and no, i went to public school starting in 8th grade

My aunt is really old fashioned. I actually think it is bad for them though. My cousin is now afraid of gay people which is sad.
How much worse was it?
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey

My aunt is really old fashioned. I actually think it is bad for them though. My cousin is now afraid of gay people which is sad.
How much worse was it?
hmm he may be afraid of me. I didn't mind public school either. I think both had its advantages. I liked that i had the small class size and attention at the younger age, but socially public school was probably more helpful

Benevolent Reveler

Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey
moon light dreamer11
Heyy_mikey

How much worse was it?
hmm he may be afraid of me. I didn't mind public school either. I think both had its advantages. I liked that i had the small class size and attention at the younger age, but socially public school was probably more helpful

She.
Really? How so?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas