Welcome to Gaia! ::

REVOTE:Which Continent You Like To Meet People From?

Asia 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 44 ]
Africa 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 5 ]
Oceania 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 8 ]
Europe 0.35 35.0% [ 42 ]
Americas 0.175 17.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 136 137 138 > >> >>> »|

Username: pandahbear92
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere, really! I'd like to meet people from Japan, considering it's part of my minor... heart (I'm absolutely horrible at 日本語 though.. sweatdrop )
Communication Way: Email, PM, AIM
Other: If you're curious, I'm half Chinese and half Norwegian. I don't know either languages, unfortunately. I only speak English...D: I REALLY want to learn different languages though.
I know I said I'm minoring in Japanese, but I'm not limiting myself to just having pen pals in Japan. I truly do mean it when I say "ANYWHERE". You could be living in a cardboard box and I would still befriend you.
Other random facts?
I'm majoring in hospitality, and I have a huge obsession with Disney. I do like baking, and I'm trying to learn how to cook still. sweatdrop I have master skills at the piano! scream Not so much in doodling cute anime, but still. I'm also still trying to "catch 'em all". :]
Other than that...I hope to talk to you soon. 3nodding

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Added...nice work btw!
Username:Glass Is
Countries that I love to Meet People from: It matters only where they've gone, not where they've come from.
Communication Way: Over Gaia, if possible.
Other: I....I'm looking for someone to share with, my storys and theirs. I'm a devoted writer but...very very timid. Only serious offers please....

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Glassy Is
Username:Glass Is
Countries that I love to Meet People from: It matters only where they've gone, not where they've come from.
Communication Way: Over Gaia, if possible.
Other: I....I'm looking for someone to share with, my storys and theirs. I'm a devoted writer but...very very timid. Only serious offers please....

Thanks!

Bunny

Username: Aglo I
Country: Currently - United Kingdom, my homeland is Lithuania.
Countries that I love to Meet People from: It honestly doesn't matter.
Communication Way: Royal Post, e-mail, IM. Whatever works.
Other: I always find it hard to answer any background questions. Mainly because I can only describe myself as European. Born and raised in Lithuania, but not in a Lithuanian family. I speak Russian with my family, but I'm only part Russian. And to make matters more confusing, I now have been living in England, United Kingdom for nearly two years. Maybe all of that, is what makes it interesting for me to meet people from other countries and backgrounds, or travel and learn languages (I'm fluent in three so far).

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Aglo I

Username: Aglo I
Country: Currently - United Kingdom, my homeland is Lithuania.
Countries that I love to Meet People from: It honestly doesn't matter.
Communication Way: Royal Post, e-mail, IM. Whatever works.
Other: I always find it hard to answer any background questions. Mainly because I can only describe myself as European. Born and raised in Lithuania, but not in a Lithuanian family. I speak Russian with my family, but I'm only part Russian. And to make matters more confusing, I now have been living in England, United Kingdom for nearly two years. Maybe all of that, is what makes it interesting for me to meet people from other countries and backgrounds, or travel and learn languages (I'm fluent in three so far).
Thanks for joining...WGmon!
Username: cherry pistol
Countries that I love to Meet People from: anyone from anywhere. i dont discriminate razz
Communication Way: gaia pm and msn.
Other: i speak english and mandarin chinese, so if you learning chinese you can practice with me~ my english is a little awkward so feel free to help me. im very easy to get along with.

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
cherry pistol
Username: cherry pistol
Countries that I love to Meet People from: anyone from anywhere. i dont discriminate razz
Communication Way: gaia pm and msn.
Other: i speak english and mandarin chinese, so if you learning chinese you can practice with me~ my english is a little awkward so feel free to help me. im very easy to get along with.

Thank you!

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Username: Shinigami-Tan
Country: USA, but born in southern Germany, Of Franco-Prussian ethnicity.
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Estonia, Denmark, Thailand, Greece, most any European country.
Communication Way: PM or Email, too afraid of creepers.
Other: I'm an Anime nerd and Training-Multilinguist

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Shinigami-Tan

Countries that I love to Meet People from: Estonia, Denmark, Thailand, Greece, most any European country.

Thank you milady!

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Puuya
Shinigami-Tan

Thank you milady!

No, thank YOU for putting me up! ^w^ ♥
Hello Puuya, I have Changes to make please <33

Username: A-TypicalPityParade
Countries that I love to Meet People from: I'm trying to better my German, French and Japanese skills, so prefferably I'd like to be pen pals with someone from those countries. However I'm totally up for communicating with someone who's learning as well (Beginner to intermediate please!).
Communication Way: Gaia, MSN, Email, Whichever (snail mail is currently unavailable in my country)
Other: I'm looking for 1 or two DEDICATED penpals, that are willing to really get to know me, and let me get to know them. I do SO love to send and receive letter, and treasure every single one <3

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
A-TypicalPityParade
Hello Puuya, I have Changes to make please <33

Username: A-TypicalPityParade
Countries that I love to Meet People from: I'm trying to better my German, French and Japanese skills, so prefferably I'd like to be pen pals with someone from those countries. However I'm totally up for communicating with someone who's learning as well (Beginner to intermediate please!).
Communication Way: Gaia, MSN, Email, Whichever (snail mail is currently unavailable in my country)
Other: I'm looking for 1 or two DEDICATED penpals, that are willing to really get to know me, and let me get to know them. I do SO love to send and receive letter, and treasure every single one <3

Updated!~ !

Kawaii Senshi

11,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Username: Almighty Sai
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Asia: South Korea, Taiwan, Japan etc. c:
Communication Way: Gaia, PM's MSN
Other: Someone talkative. c: I'm a very shy person. x.x; And I get embarrassed easily. D:
I don't mind what we talk about as long as they aren't perverted. ^_^;; And I'm almost always online so, you know? c: I really Like asian music, dramas, anime and videogames. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff