Welcome to Gaia! ::

REVOTE:Which Continent You Like To Meet People From?

Asia 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 44 ]
Africa 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 5 ]
Oceania 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 8 ]
Europe 0.35 35.0% [ 42 ]
Americas 0.175 17.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 136 137 138 > >> >>> »|

Romantic Phantom

Well i'm glad to see that she has passed it to someone else. I was starting to miss it.

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Stroika

Username: Stroika

Countries that I love to Meet People from: Absolutely anywhere 3nodding
Communication Way: I prefer sticking to gaia initially, and then when I get to know you better, MSN.
Other: No bigoted creepers, please.

Where shall I add Caribbean? North America or South America?

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
YueWist
Well i'm glad to see that she has passed it to someone else. I was starting to miss it.

She wanted to leave Gaia ...but she hasn't left .....yet....

Romantic Phantom

Puuya
YueWist

Yea, I know the feeling...I once tried to leave but I just came back lol.
Puuya
Stroika

Communication Way: I prefer sticking to gaia initially, and then when I get to know you better, MSN.

I almost thought you weren't taking me on!
Add it to South america.

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Stroika
Puuya
Stroika

I almost thought you weren't taking me on!
Add it to South america.

Heehehehe.... I was a bit busy ...sorry for that....! Okay I will add you now...! 4laugh

YueWist
Puuya
YueWist

Yea, I know the feeling...I once tried to leave but I just came back lol.

Yeah Gaia is addictive!
Username: Pandora Ongaku (Alice)
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Everywhere! whee Especially somewhere in Europe or Asia.
Communication Way: PM AIM, MSN, Facebook, E-mail, or anything of that sort. Snail Mail would be cool once I get to know you.
Other: I'm a very outgoing person, and I would love to talk to anyone. I've lived in the United States of America my whole life, but my ethnicity is very mixed. Age and gender don't make me judge a person, so don't hold back. I'm very intrested in music and art. I also love anime and manga. I play many sports and am involved in a wide arrage of clubs. I love basically anything, more or less. 3nodding My native language is English, but I do speak a wide array of other languages, including Japanese and German. I hope to hear from you soon!~ ^w^

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Pandora Ongaku
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Everywhere! whee Especially somewhere in Europe or Asia.
Communication Way: PM AIM, MSN, Facebook, E-mail, or anything of that sort. Snail Mail would be cool once I get to know you.
Other: I'm a very outgoing person, and I would love to talk to anyone. I've lived in the United States of America my whole life, but my ethnicity is very mixed. Age and gender don't make me judge a person, so don't hold back. I'm very intrested in music and art. I also love anime and manga. I play many sports and am involved in a wide arrage of clubs. I love basically anything, more or less. 3nodding My native language is English, but I do speak a wide array of other languages, including Japanese and German. I hope to hear from you soon!~ ^w^

Added~!

Scurvy Winner

Username: My Distortion
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Everywhere, anywhere. I like Western Europe, Norway and Russia. Any country is fine!
Communication Way: Gaia PM, Yahoo Mail, Letters ^_^ (I prefer writing than chat room.)
Other: Nice to meet anyone anytime.

((Nice thread. biggrin ))

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
My Distortion

((Nice thread. biggrin ))

Thanks!

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Puuya
Pandora Ongaku

Added~!

Thank you! ^w^

Scurvy Winner

Puuya

Thanks!

You're welcome. surprised

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Username: Cupassion
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Well, uhm.. Everywhere? biggrin
Communication Way: Snail Mail dramallama PM, Facebook or MSN is also finee ofcourse smile
Other: Well, i'm kinda weird: So be warned. I'm not really good in writing to other people and stuff but i'll give my best shot!

I heart Sleeping, eating, playing games, animals, music and movies.

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Cupassion
Username: Cupassion
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Well, uhm.. Everywhere? biggrin
Communication Way: Snail Mail dramallama PM, Facebook or MSN is also finee ofcourse smile
Other: Well, i'm kinda weird: So be warned. I'm not really good in writing to other people and stuff but i'll give my best shot!

I heart Sleeping, eating, playing games, animals, music and movies.

Added!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces