Welcome to Gaia! ::

REVOTE:Which Continent You Like To Meet People From?

Asia 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 44 ]
Africa 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 5 ]
Oceania 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 8 ]
Europe 0.35 35.0% [ 42 ]
Americas 0.175 17.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137 138 > >> >>> »|

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
I am a lost child
Username: I am a lost child
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere around the world!
Communication Way: Yahoo! Messenger, MSN, Skype, Gaia, Facebook, etc.
Other:

added!
Username: TechKat
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Austria! Sweden! Japan! Almost anywhere, really, including the US as well.
Communication Way: Snail mail, msn/email, PM
Other: I speak poor German, I love to travel (because I love culture!), and I like a good debate once in awhile (:
Username: Sylrind
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere really. I know it sounds so normal and boring but I always thinks its cool to be able to say that I know someone from a different country-no matter which one.
Communication Way: PM's, email, and if we get to be really good friends Facebook. (even though I don't check it as often.)
Other: I'm currently trying to teach myself Japanese. Later on I hope to learn more languages such as Russian,Spanish, or Italian. (Just because I didn't list it doesn't mean I don't want to learn it. I'm up for the challenge if your native language is something different and you want to talk to me in it. Just let me know!)
Username: DangoAki
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Japan, China, Taiwan, Netherlands, Belgium, and any Latin American countries.
Communication Way: PM, Email, MSN.
Other: I can speak Japanese pretty well.. keyword.. speak.. My kanji skills are not good at all.. I speak a bit of Dutch and a tiny bit of Spanish too.. and some Mandarin. :3 My hobbies include DJing, making electronic music, video games, and computers.. yeah.. im kind of a nerd e_e

8,600 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Puuya
VersusMail
Username: VersusMail
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere 4laugh
Communication Way: Snail Mail please 3nodding
Other: My interests include: anime, manga, video games, cooking and drawing

Added!

thank you

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Everyone dded!
Puuya
Everyone dded!

Thanks and free bump!
Username: Kalgaras
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Japan
Communication Way: Msn, Skype, Ventrillo, TS, OFT (OLD FASHION TELEPHONE)
Other: I'de like to know someone who I can learn japanese from. I'm taking japanese class but I'm very busy with my university studies so I need an alternative and fun way to keep learning and a friend would do the trick. I'm willing to teach english, spanish and italian as well to make your time worth.

I'de like to be add in Europe as well since I'm italian, lived there my first years, etc in case anyone is looking for a friend to speak with italian will find me there smile

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Love Bump!

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Kalgaras

I'de like to be add in Europe as well since I'm italian, lived there my first years, etc in case anyone is looking for a friend to speak with italian will find me there smile

Uh okay I added you in Europe!
I'd like to update please :3
Username:A-TypicalPityParade
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere and everywhere! (Especially America, Asian countries, Germany, Croatia AND MOST OF ALL BRITAIN)
Communication Way: I send handwritten letters -often with little doodles and things on them- but I'm not opposed to email as an option.
Other: I'm searching for dedicated penpals that'll write me once or twice a week.

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
A-TypicalPityParade
I'd like to update please :3
Username:A-TypicalPityParade
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere and everywhere! (Especially America, Asian countries, Germany, Croatia AND MOST OF ALL BRITAIN)
Communication Way: I send handwritten letters -often with little doodles and things on them- but I'm not opposed to email as an option.
Other: I'm searching for dedicated penpals that'll write me once or twice a week.

Fixed!

3,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Username: Callincone
Countries that I love to Meet People from: I am particularly interested in Eastern Europe, but anywhere is fine
Communication Way: Email (I only come on here once in a while)
Other: I would love to trade things via mail smile I am sure there are lots of cool things half way around the world that I can't find here smile

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items