Welcome to Gaia! ::

REVOTE:Which Continent You Like To Meet People From?

Asia 0.36134453781513 36.1% [ 43 ]
Africa 0.042016806722689 4.2% [ 5 ]
Oceania 0.067226890756303 6.7% [ 8 ]
Europe 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 42 ]
Americas 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Ad_Augusta
Puuya
heart

Bump for you, thanks for all your hard work! whee

Thank you!
Username: The_Martyr
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Literally anywhere. If I had to pick a couple, Quebec, Germany, England, France and Japan.
Communication Way: Email or Snail Mail. I can give either in PM!
Other: I'm really into music, craft beers and anime. I work as a nanny and have a psychology degree, so talking about anything related to stuff like that would be cool! I'm interested in learning all about other cultures and meeting new people.

Codebreaking Fairy

9,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
Username: ArashiKinomi
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Any whee
Communication Way: Pm please
Other: I do speak a little French, but its been a while so Im rusty. I would be willing to talk with almost anyone who is looking for a pen pal smile

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Holy Slayer's Significant Otter

Skilled Rogue

Super Streaker

Username: kimchi tea
Countries that I love to Meet People from: korea, mexico, australia, the uk... anywhere!
Communication Way: gaia, email, kakaotalk, if we get to know each other better phone number (easier access).
Other: i want to improve my spanish and learn korean, so i'd like to talk to people from korea or mexico, but i love talking to people of all countries! i prefer using kakaotalk, a free app on iphone (idk about android) that's just a cute texting app. but it's fine another way!

Fashionable Shopper

Username: Audace
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere in the World !
Communication Way: Gaia & Facebook mostly
Other: I love languages, it would be nice to meet someone who speaks a different language then me. I simply love TV Series & ..I know I am cheesy but I simply love Romantic Movies

Friendly Explorer

What an amazing idea you've sprouted smile

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Veruschka
What an amazing idea you've sprouted smile

Oh thanks!
I am glad if it works!

Generous Fairy

12,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Coniglietto
good luck

Thanks!

Beau

Username: Khisaki
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere
Communication Way: Snail mail
Other: I love anime and cute things, I want to send letters through snail mail and have a fun time with it.

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Username: Bellialice Reinboberu
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere! I'll make friends with anyone if they're nice enough.
Communication Way: PM or Skype or Snail Mail
Other: Random stuff about me time! Currently taking a break from school, am I the only one that hates that place? Probably going to major in Animation in College but I wanna look for a Creative Writing Uni. Why? Because my dream is to publish novels and turn them into anime. Yep, I'm weird but so what? It's what I want so it's what I'll try to do. Oh yeah, silly me! Pathetically enough my Malay sucks so please speak English with me. Uh, well if you care, I'm a hybrid of Malay, British and Japanese. So I have many names you can call me by.
I'm an Otaku, I guess. I love anime and manga all that jazz. I'm into J-pop or J-rock or whatever you wanna call it. Basically, I like most things about Japan but that doesn't mean I think it's the best thing ever. Everythin' has their ups and downs, right? I also play video games, mostly PSP or DS games. My favorites are RPG types. All time favorite games are all the SMT: Persona games, Devil Survivor 1&2 and recently Dangan Ronpa. Haven't played Super Dangan Ronpa 2 since they haven't translated it yet. *sigh of sadness*
Hobbies... Do people even tell other people that anymore? Oh well who cares. Mine are pretty mundane, nothin' special. I read fantasy based stuff a lot, I think I might like it a tiny bit too much. I listen to music obviously. I play the guitar. I draw stuff. And I write. My passion is basically writing and, like I said, it's my dream to get my stuff published.
And that's the end of my rambling. Did you notice I like to ramble? Because I do. A lot.
So~ if you think we'll get along then let me know! Buh bye~

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Quick Reply