Now I am gonna send you a PM firstly~

Hi! I cannot reply to your PMs because I'm not on your friendlist sad
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07
I'll be pen pals with anyone. Though if snail mail takes to long, you could also either do a one on one communication or do a group one like this. could just keep this one going. I'm interesting in others cultures myself. I'm from America, West coast and its a vey wide rand of cultures though mostly Irish/Scottish fisherman.

Awesome! Snail mail it is! May I know exactly what state you're from? I've sent a letter to someone from the US before, and it took 2 weeks. And based on how interested you are in other cultures, you must be a traveller. Are you, though? (:

Im from Oregon along the coast. I do travel a lot though mostly in my own country. I used to have a pen pal from russia, even though it took awhile I still enjoyed the letters.

Oh, what's it like in Oregon? It looks really fun going on a roadtrip in the US. Which states and countries have you been to? What happened to your pen pal?

Its nice because it has many different climates that you could live in. The dessert, mountains, where I live it rains a lot but I still like it. I prefer to live next to the ocean. I myself have been to Canada, all along the west coast, including Hawaii and Alaska, up along some of the northern states and along through the Midwest to southern states. I've enjoyed it a lot and met a lot of different people. As for my pen pal in Russian we just lost touch.
Whats it like where you live? Are you excited about moving to Germany?

I am not a fan of sunny weather. I like the rain. And same as you, I'd like to live near a body of water. It's calm and peaceful. I've always wanted to live next to the beach and have my own beach house.

You've been to Canada and Alaska.. so, you must have seen Aurora Borealis or northern lights, right? (: May I know the best trip you've had?

I do hope you'd be in contact with him/her again. Right now, it's summer here and I live in a tropical country. We only have rainy and sunny weather. I'm really excited to go to Germany! And prolly have a Euro trip smile but one thing's for sure: I'll miss a lot of things when I leave.

The Aurora Borealis is very bueatiful, though you got used to it the longer you stayed . Two trips come to mind, one was our cross country trip to the southern states. Me and friends stoped along either places that just sounded or looked interesting or where family was. Lots of culture and meeting all kinds of people. I loved it.
Also I really enjoyed going to Seattle Washington. That was along the way to Canada, but I liked it there so much because I'm not a city person. Seattle is a very beautiful city with so much art, and culture. It was hard to think of it as a city unless you were in the business side of it.

When it Rains , is it warm rain? I always only knew rain to be freezing cold till I started travelling. Hawaii seems like when it Rains its always warm. I would be excited to! I've always wanted to go to Europe though Haven't had the chance as yet. I hear that Germany is a central hub for Europe.
lyricalDeath07
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07

Im from Oregon along the coast. I do travel a lot though mostly in my own country. I used to have a pen pal from russia, even though it took awhile I still enjoyed the letters.

Oh, what's it like in Oregon? It looks really fun going on a roadtrip in the US. Which states and countries have you been to? What happened to your pen pal?

Its nice because it has many different climates that you could live in. The dessert, mountains, where I live it rains a lot but I still like it. I prefer to live next to the ocean. I myself have been to Canada, all along the west coast, including Hawaii and Alaska, up along some of the northern states and along through the Midwest to southern states. I've enjoyed it a lot and met a lot of different people. As for my pen pal in Russian we just lost touch.

I am not a fan of sunny weather. I like the rain. And same as you, I'd like to live near a body of water. It's calm and peaceful. I've always wanted to live next to the beach and have my own beach house.

You've been to Canada and Alaska.. so, you must have seen Aurora Borealis or northern lights, right? (: May I know the best trip you've had?

I do hope you'd be in contact with him/her again. Right now, it's summer here and I live in a tropical country. We only have rainy and sunny weather. I'm really excited to go to Germany! And prolly have a Euro trip smile but one thing's for sure: I'll miss a lot of things when I leave.

The Aurora Borealis is very bueatiful, though you got used to it the longer you stayed . Two trips come to mind, one was our cross country trip to the southern states. Me and friends stoped along either places that just sounded or looked interesting or where family was. Lots of culture and meeting all kinds of people. I loved it.
Also I really enjoyed going to Seattle Washington. That was along the way to Canada, but I liked it there so much because I'm not a city person. Seattle is a very beautiful city with so much art, and culture. It was hard to think of it as a city unless you were in the business side of it.

When it Rains , is it warm rain? I always only knew rain to be freezing cold till I started travelling. Hawaii seems like when it Rains its always warm. I would be excited to! I've always wanted to go to Europe though Haven't had the chance as yet. I hear that Germany is a central hub for Europe.

How many times have you seen Aurora Borealis? I wish to finally see it. Was the cross-country trip a school trip? How was the culture there? How is it different from Oregon? And the people? Do you have seattle's best coffee in the US too? Seattle is a place for artists. I heard that it's modern in seattle. Which part of Seattle did you like most? You know, I love hearing about travel and adventures. It inspires me to travel more.

Yes, it is warm rain. I never experienced freezing cold rain. Well, maybe one time. When I was in Korea. Not sure though. When will you have the chance to go to Europe?
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07

How many times have you seen Aurora Borealis? I wish to finally see it. Was the cross-country trip a school trip? How was the culture there? How is it different from Oregon? And the people? Do you have seattle's best coffee in the US too? Seattle is a place for artists. I heard that it's modern in seattle. Which part of Seattle did you like most? You know, I love hearing about travel and adventures. It inspires me to travel more.

Yes, it is warm rain. I never experienced freezing cold rain. Well, maybe one time. When I was in Korea. Not sure though. When will you have the chance to go to Europe?

Only a hand full of times, but its like sunsets I guess. I love sunsets but I find myself so used to them that when I get busy I don't notice. The cross-country was a group of friends and we did it for fun mostly. We needed to visit family accorssed the states and figured we would make it a road trip while we were at it. Culture in Alaska? People where I am at are fisherman and hunters, pretty rough people but really nice as well. Though you still get a lot of people here that Alaskan's would call 'city' people. In Alaska everyone is a survivor. They are all tough and realists. Hesitant around visitors because they come and go but really nice and welcoming when they warm up to you. I would enjoy living up there if it wasn't for the cold weather all the time. Weather wise, it is very different. Very cold and the snow storms are unimaginable. never seen so much snow in my life, it doesn't usually snow on the coast in Oregon. Lots of wild life, just walk down the middle of a town street. You have to take a small plane to get from town to town depending on where you are in Alaska. That or a sled team.
We do have seattle's best here. It is one of the largest coffee brands on the west Coast and Seattle Washington is where it originated. I was around and in the space needle. Have some cool pictures of it as well as from all the way up at the top. The space needle actually has a restaurant in it where it slowly moves around in a circle. Its hard to notice unless you really pay attention or your sitting down at a booth. It really took my by surprise.
What are some of your favorite places from home? Where have you been and seen?
As for making it to Europe I don't know. Its a working progress but its still just a plan. I'd be going with others for sure.
lyricalDeath07

Only a hand full of times, but its like sunsets I guess. I love sunsets but I find myself so used to them that when I get busy I don't notice. The cross-country was a group of friends and we did it for fun mostly. We needed to visit family accorssed the states and figured we would make it a road trip while we were at it. Culture in Alaska? People where I am at are fisherman and hunters, pretty rough people but really nice as well. Though you still get a lot of people here that Alaskan's would call 'city' people. In Alaska everyone is a survivor. They are all tough and realists. Hesitant around visitors because they come and go but really nice and welcoming when they warm up to you. I would enjoy living up there if it wasn't for the cold weather all the time. Weather wise, it is very different. Very cold and the snow storms are unimaginable. never seen so much snow in my life, it doesn't usually snow on the coast in Oregon. Lots of wild life, just walk down the middle of a town street. You have to take a small plane to get from town to town depending on where you are in Alaska. That or a sled team.
We do have seattle's best here. It is one of the largest coffee brands on the west Coast and Seattle Washington is where it originated. I was around and in the space needle. Have some cool pictures of it as well as from all the way up at the top. The space needle actually has a restaurant in it where it slowly moves around in a circle. Its hard to notice unless you really pay attention or your sitting down at a booth. It really took my by surprise.
What are some of your favorite places from home? Where have you been and seen?
As for making it to Europe I don't know. Its a working progress but its still just a plan. I'd be going with others for sure.

Perhaps, it depends on the person. I mean, I am the type who will always take time to look up and appreciate the sky. And seeing the northern lights is one of the things I've put on my bucketlist.

You were with your friends? Awesome. That must have been really fun. Friends+roadtrip= a remarkable experience. I wish I could do that with my friends too.

What could have caused those people to be tough? I wonder. Isn't it always dark in Alaska? But you'd still prefer living in Oregon, right?

Wow. Alaska sounds unpredictable. I didn't know there were lots of wild life there. Thanks for telling me that. Why take a plane? Is the gap between two towns that big? Sled team? You will go there by sledding? Is that even possible?

Most people here prefer Starbucks over Seattle's Best. What will you find in the space needle? Space stuff? How high is it? I would like to see some pictures! Yes, I've heard of the restaurant. Isn't it a revolving restaurant?

I don't have much favorite places here. I've been to only a few cities outside Luzon. I really enjoyed Bohol and Davao though. In Bohol, we travelled by plane with our relatives and we went to an isolated island. It is a must-see! And in Davao, I travelled alone. I had classes so I had to re-book my ticket. The people were so nice and welcoming. And travelling alone made me realize a lot of things. It was an adventure I will never forget. Outside the country, I've been to Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, Macau and Korea! I could go into details about all my trips when I start writing letters! I do hope you find the time to plan for a Europe trip!
I would like to meet someone of Ireland, where I'm going to study next year. I'm spanish smile

PS: good place Scotland, I visit Edinburgh two years ago.
Bloper94
I would like to meet someone of Ireland, where I'm going to study next year. I'm spanish smile

Oh, I'm not from Ireland though. You'll be an exchange student? What's it like in Scotland? smile
Whimsically Surreal
Bloper94

Oh, I'm not from Ireland though. You'll be an exchange student? What's it like in Scotland? smile

Yes, i will.
I spent 15 days in Edinburgh in summer and I totally love the landscapes at the countryside.
Bloper94
Whimsically Surreal
Bloper94

Yes, i will.
I spent 15 days in Edinburgh in summer and I totally love the landscapes at the countryside.

Really cool. What are you taking up? And where are you from? I want to visit Scotland, but I don't think I will be able to while I'm in Germany.
Whimsically Surreal
Bloper94
Whimsically Surreal
Bloper94

Yes, i will.

Really cool. What are you taking up? And where are you from? I want to visit Scotland, but I don't think I will be able to while I'm in Germany.

I'm studying economics. We can talk using skype if you want smile
Bloper94
Whimsically Surreal
Bloper94
Whimsically Surreal
Bloper94

Yes, i will.

I'm studying economics. We can talk using skype if you want smile

Woah. No way. I am studying economics too!! Sure, skype sounds good (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas