Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arkphyre
Whimsically Surreal
Arkphyre
4laugh Whimsically Surreal

omg dude I'm filipino we should totally become penpals! I live in Texas dramallama

Full Filipino?? Awesome!!!! Let's be penpals. I wonder how Filipinos who grew up in another country differ from the ones who grew up in our country. Texas is south, right? Which part of Texas do you reside?

Mostly full -- there are some differences, though it's not just something one lists neutral I know something we have in common is that the parents are usually very similar.
Have you seen this video?

And yes, it's in the south. I live near the gulf.

Were you born in Texas? Cause that would make you an American citizen, right? Lol yeah. The parents. Exactly. The video says it all!!! Haha. Texas reminds me of the movie, texas chainsaw massacre. And the accent of the people is different, right? smile
lyricalDeath07
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07
I'll be pen pals with anyone. Though if snail mail takes to long, you could also either do a one on one communication or do a group one like this. could just keep this one going. I'm interesting in others cultures myself. I'm from America, West coast and its a vey wide rand of cultures though mostly Irish/Scottish fisherman.

Awesome! Snail mail it is! May I know exactly what state you're from? I've sent a letter to someone from the US before, and it took 2 weeks. And based on how interested you are in other cultures, you must be a traveller. Are you, though? (:

Im from Oregon along the coast. I do travel a lot though mostly in my own country. I used to have a pen pal from russia, even though it took awhile I still enjoyed the letters.

Oh, what's it like in Oregon? It looks really fun going on a roadtrip in the US. Which states and countries have you been to? What happened to your pen pal?
The World is a Kiwi
Whimsically Surreal
Hi everyone!
I come from Asia.
And I am looking for a penpal.
The reason for this is because I'll be in Germany for 8 months starting June!
It will be my first time in Germany and it would be really awesome to have penpals from anywhere in the world.
It really doesn't matter where you're from.
(:

Oh my gad heart Where in Germany? I'm from Cebu and I'm moving to Berlin next month.

Somewhere near Frankfurt smile wooow! I was just in Cebu last December! Will you be migrating? Do you know someone in Germany?

Perfect Businesswoman

13,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
Do you want a penal from the US who is a Hispanic American >.>?

Hallowed Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Whimsically Surreal
The World is a Kiwi
Whimsically Surreal
Hi everyone!
I come from Asia.
It will be my first time in Germany and it would be really awesome to have penpals from anywhere in the world.
(:

Oh my gad heart Where in Germany? I'm from Cebu and I'm moving to Berlin next month.

Somewhere near Frankfurt smile wooow! I was just in Cebu last December! Will you be migrating? Do you know someone in Germany?

Yep, I'm migrating.
I have family and relatives in Germany and a 20-something friend in Bonn and another in Bamberg. Not one from Frankfurt though sad
Do you speak German already?
iHAINECROSS 3nodding
Do you want a penal from the US who is a Hispanic American >.>?

Absolutely!!! I'd love to biggrin What state do you come from?
The World is a Kiwi
Whimsically Surreal
The World is a Kiwi
Whimsically Surreal
Hi everyone!
I come from Asia.
(:

Yep, I'm migrating.
I have family and relatives in Germany and a 20-something friend in Bonn and another in Bamberg. Not one from Frankfurt though sad

Oh, so you're gonna attend college in Germany? It's okay. I believe I will be able to go to all the wonderful cities in Germany anyway smile Ja, und Du? smile

Hilarious Kitten

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
From the Philippines?! I'm Filipino!

I was born in San Mateo, Arayat!

But I never came back after age five.

I'd love to be penpals! So exciting! I'm in America.

Why are you going to Germany?

KuroToAoi's Waifu

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I am searching for a penpal as well :3

Where in Germany will you live?

Hallowed Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Whimsically Surreal
The World is a Kiwi
Whimsically Surreal
The World is a Kiwi
Whimsically Surreal
Hi everyone!
I come from Asia.
(:

Yep, I'm migrating.

Oh, so you're gonna attend college in Germany? It's okay. I believe I will be able to go to all the wonderful cities in Germany anyway smile Ja, und Du? smile

Nur ein bisschen sad
I made 2 yrs of a bachelor's here so I may or may not proceed. I'm thinking of getting into aviation school sad
So why the 8 months in Germany? Exchange student or something?

Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07
I'll be pen pals with anyone. Though if snail mail takes to long, you could also either do a one on one communication or do a group one like this. could just keep this one going. I'm interesting in others cultures myself. I'm from America, West coast and its a vey wide rand of cultures though mostly Irish/Scottish fisherman.

Awesome! Snail mail it is! May I know exactly what state you're from? I've sent a letter to someone from the US before, and it took 2 weeks. And based on how interested you are in other cultures, you must be a traveller. Are you, though? (:

Im from Oregon along the coast. I do travel a lot though mostly in my own country. I used to have a pen pal from russia, even though it took awhile I still enjoyed the letters.

Oh, what's it like in Oregon? It looks really fun going on a roadtrip in the US. Which states and countries have you been to? What happened to your pen pal?

Its nice because it has many different climates that you could live in. The dessert, mountains, where I live it rains a lot but I still like it. I prefer to live next to the ocean. I myself have been to Canada, all along the west coast, including Hawaii and Alaska, up along some of the northern states and along through the Midwest to southern states. I've enjoyed it a lot and met a lot of different people. As for my pen pal in Russian we just lost touch.
Whats it like where you live? Are you excited about moving to Germany?
Peacassi
From the Philippines?! I'm Filipino!

I was born in San Mateo, Arayat!

But I never came back after age five.

I'd love to be penpals! So exciting! I'm in America.

Why are you going to Germany?

Wow! Third Filipino I've met in this thread!!! (: small world!
Do you even know how to speak in Tagalog?
Yay!!! Let's be penpals smile What state do you come from?
I joined a program which was offered by the university.
It lets you have a dual degree when you graduate.
I will be studying and having my internship there for 10 months.
(:
oKashi-Mika
I am searching for a penpal as well :3

Where in Germany will you live?

Hello. Good to hear! Let's be penpals (:
So excited to write letters!
Somewhere near Frankfurt.
Why? Are you in Germany? surprised
The World is a Kiwi
Whimsically Surreal
The World is a Kiwi
Whimsically Surreal
The World is a Kiwi
Whimsically Surreal
Hi everyone!
I come from Asia.
(:

Yep, I'm migrating.

Nur ein bisschen sad
I made 2 yrs of a bachelor's here so I may or may not proceed. I'm thinking of getting into aviation school sad
So why the 8 months in Germany? Exchange student or something?

Ihr Deutsch ist gut.
You want to be a pilot?
Wow. Just like my sister.
Travelling must have had a big influence on you.
Don't forget about me.
You owe me a roundtrip ticket to Germany =)) jk
You should follow your dream, really.
Actually, 10 months. It was extended due to the holidays.
I'll be having my internship there and will study there too! (:
lyricalDeath07
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07
Whimsically Surreal
lyricalDeath07

Its nice because it has many different climates that you could live in. The dessert, mountains, where I live it rains a lot but I still like it. I prefer to live next to the ocean. I myself have been to Canada, all along the west coast, including Hawaii and Alaska, up along some of the northern states and along through the Midwest to southern states. I've enjoyed it a lot and met a lot of different people. As for my pen pal in Russian we just lost touch.
Whats it like where you live? Are you excited about moving to Germany?

I am not a fan of sunny weather. I like the rain. And same as you, I'd like to live near a body of water. It's calm and peaceful. I've always wanted to live next to the beach and have my own beach house.

You've been to Canada and Alaska.. so, you must have seen Aurora Borealis or northern lights, right? (: May I know the best trip you've had?

I do hope you'd be in contact with him/her again. Right now, it's summer here and I live in a tropical country. We only have rainy and sunny weather. I'm really excited to go to Germany! And prolly have a Euro trip smile but one thing's for sure: I'll miss a lot of things when I leave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff