27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
dirt moth
Pugnacious Banana

it isn't? oh ok ; v ;
but it is a job,so that's cool

aa,it would be cool to watch eurovision with your students!
what age group do you teach?

and I love your dolls!
especially the 2 dolls in the first picture! so pretty
and in the 2nd picture,is that the guy from kuroshitsuji? I forgot the name since I only watched a few episodes hehe
it's not a bad job, i just have social anxiety so having to speak in front of people every day is really stressful. tomorrow is my first day back at work after 3 weeks off and it's been stressing me out for like the past week.

i teach kindergarten upto 6th grade so it's like age 4-13.

he's based on the guy from kuroshitsuji. he's one of my favourite anime characters so i have a lot of stuff of him (and cosplayed him before xD ) ~
Pugnacious Banana

oh bby,I know how you feel
I have social anxiety too,and have struggled with depression
and working in a bar (where I have to be nice and chat with people) does not come easy
but I have to do it for the money
so I understand you ; v ;
don't worry,everything will be fine

ah I knew it! he is pretty cool!
I watched a few episodes of kuroshitsuji,but it didn't really catch my full attention,so I stopped
but the characters are really pretty,I have to say
and I will need some time to figure out who my favorite anime character is,there's just too many ; A ;

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
dirt moth
Pugnacious Banana

oh bby,I know how you feel
I have social anxiety too,and have struggled with depression
and working in a bar (where I have to be nice and chat with people) does not come easy
but I have to do it for the money
so I understand you ; v ;
don't worry,everything will be fine

ah I knew it! he is pretty cool!
I watched a few episodes of kuroshitsuji,but it didn't really catch my full attention,so I stopped
but the characters are really pretty,I have to say
and I will need some time to figure out who my favorite anime character is,there's just too many ; A ;
i have depression too. i used to take medication but i stopped taking it in 2012 because after college i wanted to look for an english teaching job abroad and they won't accept you if your medical records suggest you have an illness where they might think you're going to either not be able to handle living abroad and want to go home or be absent from work a lot. so i get to act like everything's fine, yay.
i worked serving people in a shop on saturdays from 2006-2014 and i guess i eventually mastered being able to say hello and talk about the weather with people but it was horrible at first.
i'm kind of glad my students don't understand a lot of english because they probably can't tell how awkward i am as well as if they could understand everything i say.

kuroshitsuji is a good series~ the manga art is super pretty. i like the musicals best though.
i like a lot of characters but i guess he's in my top 5.
i like more manga characters than anime characters though.
Pugnacious Banana

I am glad to have met someone who can understand what am I going through
; v ;
I am positive that things will get better
but we just have to be strong

I am really into tokyo ghoul now
(both manga and anime)

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
dirt moth
Pugnacious Banana

I am glad to have met someone who can understand what am I going through
; v ;
I am positive that things will get better
but we just have to be strong

I am really into tokyo ghoul now
(both manga and anime)
maybe

i can't really get into tokyo ghoul because i see it around way too much. i'm always put off by things being really popular sweatdrop
Pugnacious Banana

hehe,I have almost no free time,so I don't see anything about tokyo ghoul or other anime online
I visited only gaia,facebook and deviantart for the past month
(maybe watch/read something if I can't sleep)
I don't even have the time for coffee and tumblr anymoreee ; A ;

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
dirt moth
Pugnacious Banana

hehe,I have almost no free time,so I don't see anything about tokyo ghoul or other anime online
I visited only gaia,facebook and deviantart for the past month
(maybe watch/read something if I can't sleep)
I don't even have the time for coffee and tumblr anymoreee ; A ;
usually i only look at gaia and facebook and my email but i see a lot of it on facebook.
also my girlfriend is really into tumblr and she talks a lot about what anime fans there are into.
i have a tumblr but i only look at visual kei stuff on there, i never really look at anything anime-related. i'm hardly ever on tumblr though because it's kind of a boring site to me. like nobody actually talks to each other ? it's just people silently liking and sharing your stuff without saying anything from my experience. maybe it depends what kind of stuff you post/follow.

i should work on stuff and update my deviantart but it's been neglected for years. emo

i saw a lot of tokyo ghoul stuff around in tokyo too i guess. i was there a few weeks ago.
Pugnacious Banana

my facebook is pretty boring,I only keep it for contacts and comic workshop challenges

I mostly read fun facts and nature/animal related things on tumblr ; v ;
maybe look at some pretty bug pictures and art,but that's all

sometimes I post new things on my deviantart every 2 days,but now I didn't really have time to draw

oh,is your girlfriend with you in Korea?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
dirt moth
Pugnacious Banana

my facebook is pretty boring,I only keep it for contacts and comic workshop challenges

I mostly read fun facts and nature/animal related things on tumblr ; v ;
maybe look at some pretty bug pictures and art,but that's all

sometimes I post new things on my deviantart every 2 days,but now I didn't really have time to draw

oh,is your girlfriend with you in Korea?
i post a lot of stupid crap on facebook xD and i use it for posting all my vacation photos and stuff.

i only look at pretty men on tumblr. emo and post scans/screenshots/etc of pretty men so other people can see too.

i used to post my gaia commissions on deviantart but i didn't for a while and then i stopped doing gaia commissions.

my girlfriend lives in america and we haven't met in person but we talk every day online and sometimes we talk on the phone and we text all day when we're not online together and we send gifts in the mail. we've been together for like 6 years even though we haven't been together physically yet. sweatdrop
^ i feel like i have to say all this stuff so people won't think it's a typical meaningless internet relationship
Pugnacious Banana

hehe
I rarely post anything on facebook
just chat,that's all,
wow,I'm boring

aaa,that's pretty nice! I am happy for you two!
and there's no need for you to explain yourself,
the important thing is that you love her and she loves you back * v *

I just found out about sentimental circus toys,school supplies,things that you don't need but can't live without
how can something be so cuteee??? I will explode

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
dirt moth
Pugnacious Banana

hehe
I rarely post anything on facebook
just chat,that's all,
wow,I'm boring

aaa,that's pretty nice! I am happy for you two!
and there's no need for you to explain yourself,
the important thing is that you love her and she loves you back * v *

I just found out about sentimental circus toys,school supplies,things that you don't need but can't live without
how can something be so cuteee??? I will explode
i post a lot of boring stuff about my life and rants about stuff that bothers me, etc. pictures of things i'm doing/eating.

we love each other~ it's nice.

sentimental circus is cute~ i don't see that stuff much here but i see it more in japan. i remember seeing cute overpriced stuff of it in london before too.
i like rilakkuma and hello kitty stuff best. and recently i'm pretty into choo choo cat stuff because we have a lot of that here and it's beautiful.
Pugnacious Banana

ah,that's cool! * v *

oh,rilakkuma is pretty cute!
and choo choo cat is just too pretty
there's even a picture of choo choo cat dressed as a girl with a pearl earring!!!
(one of my favorite paintings)
so pretty and magical!!! I like it even more that sentimental circus ; A ;

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
dirt moth
Pugnacious Banana

ah,that's cool! * v *

oh,rilakkuma is pretty cute!
and choo choo cat is just too pretty
there's even a picture of choo choo cat dressed as a girl with a pearl earring!!!
(one of my favorite paintings)
so pretty and magical!!! I like it even more that sentimental circus ; A ;
a shop in my town has a huge rilakkuma plush that i really want to buy sometime~

i always want to buy all the choo choo cat stuff but usually i just buy them as gifts so i don't have much myself.. i only have a card case with choo choo cat as the scream (the painting) and some nice stickers
Pugnacious Banana

you will buy it one day!
buy it for your gf!

that's really nice for you! * v *
and stickers are always good!
(I am addicted to them,but I almost don't have any at all //cries)

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
dirt moth
Pugnacious Banana

you will buy it one day!
buy it for your gf!

that's really nice for you! * v *
and stickers are always good!
(I am addicted to them,but I almost don't have any at all //cries)
if i buy it for anyone it's for me >__> i want to snuggle with rilakkuma ~

i love stickers but i need to resist buying them because there are always way too many cute stickers in shops here. i have a lot though. i always put lots of stickers on mail i send to people but nobody ever comments on them. i guess people don't appreciate cute stickers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff