Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fairy

23,025 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I haven't penpalled in a long time, but I used to love it and I'd really like to get back into it.

~ About Me ~
I'm 24, female, and live in S.Wales, UK.
My favourite things include fashion, history, fandom and horror films. I listen to all kinds of music, though I have major soft spots for electro-pop, ska, grime, and pop-punk. I collect retro kitsch, especially youth media stuff like magazines and annuals.
Politics is kind of my job, so I forewarn you that I'm a liberal lefty (massively so by USA standards!)

I'd love to write to people from all over the world! Aside from English I speak fairly good German - though it's a little rusty - and some Welsh. If you're interested drop me a line here, or PM me. I'm primarily looking for postal penpals, because I'm old fashioned like that. :3

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Are you interested at all in people from America?

(Wouldn't blame you if you aren't sweatdrop )

Friendly Fairy

23,025 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PishPoshLaGosh

Definitely! smile

It looks all exotic from this distance. :3

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Horrorsaurus
PishPoshLaGosh

Definitely! smile

It looks all exotic from this distance. :3

I feel the same way about almost everywhere but the Americas. I'm from the United States. I'm 21 and live in Austin Texas.

Ruthless Hunter

Horrorsaurus

I read this and I was like OMG STAHP. TWINS.
I'm 18 and I want to major in international relations, UK or East Asian politics in particular, and economics. I'M LIBERAL TOO xD
in LOVE with all music that comes out of Europe, because frankly, it's just the best thing ever.
Fashion, history, horror films? OH YES. I used to want to go into fashion design and I'm literally the only one I know that actually follows fashion week and current trends. GOTTA LOVE GOOD HORROR <3

Hilarious Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
well you are old school that's for sure haha well since I already have like 4 people pen-paling to, I'd be more than happy to add another, for the mix of this world creates a better picture.

The names Tomas, mates call me tomo and I'm from Australia, the land down under haha if you keen we can be pen-pal smile

Friendly Fairy

23,025 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Chunface
Horrorsaurus

I read this and I was like OMG STAHP. TWINS.
I'm 18 and I want to major in international relations, UK or East Asian politics in particular, and economics. I'M LIBERAL TOO xD
in LOVE with all music that comes out of Europe, because frankly, it's just the best thing ever.
Fashion, history, horror films? OH YES. I used to want to go into fashion design and I'm literally the only one I know that actually follows fashion week and current trends. GOTTA LOVE GOOD HORROR <3

Just sent you a PM :3
I'm just getting back into pen paling myself. I wouldn't mind writing to you.

Interesting Genius

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Hi ~
I am from Bahrain ..

Chatty Elder

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
I wanna be one! biggrin
Horrorsaurus
I haven't penpalled in a long time, but I used to love it and I'd really like to get back into it.

~ About Me ~
I'm 24, female, and live in S.Wales, UK.
My favourite things include fashion, history, fandom and horror films. I listen to all kinds of music, though I have major soft spots for electro-pop, ska, grime, and pop-punk. I collect retro kitsch, especially youth media stuff like magazines and annuals.
Politics is kind of my job, so I forewarn you that I'm a liberal lefty (massively so by USA standards!)

I'd love to write to people from all over the world! Aside from English I speak fairly good German - though it's a little rusty - and some Welsh. If you're interested drop me a line here, or PM me. I'm primarily looking for postal penpals, because I'm old fashioned like that. :3

I am Asian~ Nice to meet you smile

Shy Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Marathon 300
crying Can I have a pen pal too? I am in southern California. smile I like to write, draw, and LOVE HORROR movies, and... I draw a lot...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff