Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am abandoning my other penpal search and making this new one ^^

Basically I wanna be quintilingual (meaning speaking 5 languages) in English, Polish, French, German, and Dutch.

These are pretty much the main languages I have always loved all my life, and I really enjoy the countries that speak them and their cultures respectively ^-^

So with this, I am asking for penpals that speak these languages or are from there. IF you are not, and want to be my friend still, that's fine too! And if you're also learning any of these, we can become study partners <3

If you want to know more about me, feel free to visit my profile ^-^ I am a little odd and different, but don't let that scare you!

Let the search begin.

Dangerous Hunter

Hey, i'ma 13 years old Danish girl, and in my land, we learn german in school, i have learned german for less than 1 year but i'm the best in my class and already have a german penpal, there is still many words i dont understand or have learned, but i be better and better for everyday, too, right beside my computer, actually looking at them, is my german-danish and danish-german wordbooks [Dansk-tysk tysk-dansk ordbøger] smile
so.. ? smile
Belija
Hey, i'ma 13 years old Danish girl, and in my land, we learn german in school, i have learned german for less than 1 year but i'm the best in my class and already have a german penpal, there is still many words i dont understand or have learned, but i be better and better for everyday, too, right beside my computer, actually looking at them, is my german-danish and danish-german wordbooks [Dansk-tysk tysk-dansk ordbøger] smile
so.. ? smile

Sure, I think we could be friends! I am learning Danish as well because that is where my family came from smile So I wanna get in touch with with my Danish roots, but I'm taking German in Uni so. If you want, we could be friends ^u^

Sweetheart

WaRori-Chan&quo
azpo4n6q:0="WaRori-Chan" ]

Wa-chan don't want to chat with me anymore? é.è

Edit; Ik spreek ook een heel beetje Nederlands(dutch). Maar het is niet zo goed dus ik kan niet u helpen... Ik houd niet van dit taal lol.
Yand Soon Ae
WaRori-Chan&quo
azpo4n6q:1="WaRori-Chan" ]

Edit; Ik spreek ook een heel beetje Nederlands(dutch). Maar het is niet zo goed dus ik kan niet u helpen... Ik houd niet van dit taal lol.

This isn't true. ^^ I never got a message back so I was assuming my messages weren't sending. Gaia is acting funny with me lately >_<

Sweetheart

WaRori-Chan
Yand Soon Ae
WaRori-Chan&quo
azpo4n6q:2="WaRori-Chan" ]

This isn't true. ^^ I never got a message back so I was assuming my messages weren't sending. Gaia is acting funny with me lately >_<

Ah? But I sent it a while ago surprised I'll re-send it to you so. Just a moment please.
Yand Soon Ae
WaRori-Chan
Yand Soon Ae
WaRori-Chan&quo
azpo4n6q:3="WaRori-Chan" ]

Ah? But I sent it a while ago surprised I'll re-send it to you so. Just a moment please.

Thanks! I got it this morning ^^ I'll reply!! Im sorry for it happening.
Are you searching for a real or an e-penpal? //just wondering. ^-^;
I'm German by the way.. but kind of sorta dislike writing letters. sweatdrop
iiPhool
Are you searching for a real or an e-penpal? //just wondering. ^-^;

E-Penpals of course. Just like friends online, cept from other countries ^^

I don't like writing letters much either, too much work sweatdrop
WaRori-Chan
iiPhool
Are you searching for a real or an e-penpal? //just wondering. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

E-Penpals of course. Just like friends online, cept from other countries ^^

I don't like writing letters much either, too much work sweatdrop

I'm usually too lazy to leave my room and go to the next pillar box. lol

I guess I'm free for that. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items