Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there! I'm Bailey and a 20 year old college student!
I'm from the United States, down in the Bayou state of Louisiana.
I absolutely love learning about new cultures so I would love to chat with people of different countries.
But if you're in the US, we can chat, too!
Sadly, I only know English fluently. I know a small amount of Spanish and a even smaller amount of spoken Japanese.
( Trying to learn! ^ ^;; )
Feel free to ask anything about the culture here or about me. ^ ^

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Another Louisianian!

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
what kind of things are you interested in?
i've been looking for more online friends but it seems like a lot of people only want to be friends if i'll exchange written letters. emotion_8c
i'm in scotland.

Friendly Fairy

Hahaha I'm from Louisiana too (born & raised in New Orleans) but now I live in Paris, France. Which college are you studying at, and what's your major? smile
Pugnacious Banana
i've been looking for more online friends but it seems like a lot of people only want to be friends if i'll exchange written letters. emotion_8c
i'm in scotland.

Hello! Sorry it's taken so long to reply! D; I was on a family trip an just got back home. I'm just interested in talking online. I really don't have a lot of time to send real letters o - o
Chromosexual
Another Louisianian!

Hi there! What part are you from? o w o
PixieAlli
Hahaha I'm from Louisiana too (born & raised in New Orleans) but now I live in Paris, France. Which college are you studying at, and what's your major? smile

Hi hi! That's really cool. 0 o 0 I'm studying at Southeastern Louisiana University. And I'm majoring in Graphic design. How about you?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Love like Voodoo
Pugnacious Banana
i'm in scotland.

Hello! Sorry it's taken so long to reply! D; I was on a family trip an just got back home. I'm just interested in talking online. I really don't have a lot of time to send real letters o - o
me too sweatdrop sending real letters is stressful.
Pugnacious Banana
Love like Voodoo
Pugnacious Banana
i'm in scotland.

Right? I would forget so many times. ; ^ ; and plus my handwriting is pretty horrible. xD

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Love like Voodoo
Pugnacious Banana
Love like Voodoo
Pugnacious Banana
i'm in scotland.

Right? I would forget so many times. ; ^ ; and plus my handwriting is pretty horrible. xD
what kind of things do you want to talk about online?

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Love like Voodoo
Chromosexual
Another Louisianian!

Hi there! What part are you from? o w o

NOLA - but I'm going to Lafayette next year for college.

Friendly Fairy

Love like Voodoo
PixieAlli

Hi hi! That's really cool. 0 o 0 I'm studying at Southeastern Louisiana University. And I'm majoring in Graphic design. How about you?

I went to LSU for a year and majored in preveterinary studies... Then I plunged in the totally opposite direction, moved to Chicago and got my BA in Film Studies and Animation. Now I do web design and translations here in France lol So you never know where life may take you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff