Welcome to Gaia! ::

im learning both languages since im going!!!!!!!!!!!!french is preety easy.japanese is not xd what do u like??? cool
crying no 1 ish reeading!!!!!!!!!!!!waaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh welll.................to the MARKETPLACE!
Hey that's awesome! smile They're both very different countries and languages. May I ask why you are learning Japanese and French and why you like those countries?

As for me, I'm learning French because I really want to move to France one day. French is a really beautiful language. It's like music to my ears and I could listen to it all day. It's also really useful because it's spoken by many people around the world. France is a really cool country too, with lots to see and do, and I can't wait to go there one day.
cool! I'm learning both Japanese and french too! But my french is way better than my Japanese! lolz I'm learning cuz my mom is Japanese so we go to Japan sometimes over summer and I'd like to go places without just nodding and smiling, pretending I understand! And for french, I'm doing that cuz I think it's really pretty and I went ot France over the summer and i want to go back there sometime!
ChikaraKai
cool! I'm learning both Japanese and french too! But my french is way better than my Japanese! lolz I'm learning cuz my mom is Japanese so we go to Japan sometimes over summer and I'd like to go places without just nodding and smiling, pretending I understand! And for french, I'm doing that cuz I think it's really pretty and I went ot France over the summer and i want to go back there sometime!

Wow you're so lucky to have gone to those places. mrgreen Where abouts in each country did you go to? Was there anything in each country that you really, really liked/enjoyed and would like to see again?
im a japanese major.
I seriously thought the title was a joke.

Why do I get the feeling you're in middle school French 1, and are learning Japanese from YouTube anime?

I like Spanish (learning for 11 years, living in South America next semester) and Hindi (still working on finding a class/immersion opportunity.) I also like Korean and French, but can't really say I know/am learning either of them. I read Rimbaud in French, and I can read Hangul, but that's about it.
Right now I am trying to learn French, maybe later on when I finish learning French I will start to learn Japanese. But right now French is more important, I got to stick to it first and learn.
u guys alll took my reasons!darn u!lol jk!well im studying japanese bcause i might b going next year with my grandma.im going with her bcause shes been there at least 2 times.i would take my parents but.......they have no experience.except my dad.im learning both languages by just about every resource.except anime vids.oh by the way.....im 12 yrs old.i was already planning that sometime in hs summer i would go to france.im hoping! 4laugh by the way.im very fluent in spanish.ive been learning it for 6 YEARS!dont ask.i luv those places because of all the tradition and how the people manage to stick with modern and tradition is just amazing.like in kyoto,japan all there really is,is tradition in that city.but in tokyo theres so much modern.rnt they ahead of the usa in technology?in paris theres a mix of modern AND tradition.and its on my goal to c the tokyo tower and the eifffel tower b4 i die xp xd mrgreen
Coolo!
I learnt French in school for three years. Last year I learnt a bit of Japanese. They're both so so different, but I kept getting them mixed up XD;
Don't know why.

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
I like both French and Japanese. I had plan to take French class during 8th grade but there wasn't enough people to take it. With Japanese, I can just learn it from my grandma since she is from Japan.

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
But I never have the courage to ask grandma to help me so.... confused
u should totally ask.its a great oppurtunity! mrgreen
I'm bilangual -- French and English. Though french is my mother toungue ^^ now i'm taking on Japanese wink its not that it's hard...its just like: Oh yeah, that meant that. So now, when I go somewhere and I hear Japanese and actually UNDERSTAND It , I go freak XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff