Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
Hey Gaians!

I need you're opinion,
I live in the golden state of sunny California and am a Single Mother of my 6 month old daughter. My profession is Phlebotomy and Medical Assisting.

I really want to move out of California and I am seriously looking at 2 different states. Maine and Ohio.

If anyone has lived in any of these states for a long or short period of time I would really appreciate you're opinion on these states.
I want to know what the best places to live are, best schools for my daughter good hospitals or blood banks. Its populations, its lifestyle, social, housing and prices. any information you can give would be very helpful.
We are both of German Decent and we can handle the cold weather so that is not an issue.

I don't mind living in the busy city nor would I mind living in a quite small town. I grew up in both and can handle both. I would just like to know which is the best place to consider.

If there are any other states you would like to suggest please don't hesitate but please keep in mind I would like to live on the East Coast and please give descriptions of the state you have suggested!

Thank you all so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces