Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scottie_Fonn_17
Dia Duit everyone! It is nice to see old faces and new ones. Sorry I haven't been on in a very long time. I was in a country with unreliable internet for 5 months. I hope everyone is doing well. I really missed you guys! Laura and Glenn, it is nice to see you both again. Tell me you remember me. heart

Of course I remember you, yes! Glad you're back again, even if I'm still never here really.

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
I wasn't directly born in ireland but i have pretty much full irish decent. My family is Gaelic and I have extended family that lives in Dublin if that helps
kinneys
Scottie_Fonn_17
Dia Duit everyone! It is nice to see old faces and new ones. Sorry I haven't been on in a very long time. I was in a country with unreliable internet for 5 months. I hope everyone is doing well. I really missed you guys! Laura and Glenn, it is nice to see you both again. Tell me you remember me. heart

Of course I remember you, yes! Glad you're back again, even if I'm still never here really.

Yay! I am glad about that. It is nice that you visit anyway!!
An labhreionn einne anseo Gaeilge?

Liberal Dabbler

Twiddli
smittee
Hello, the name is Smittee. I am not from Ireland, but have ancestry of Irish. I've just started to try my hand at learning Irish Gaelic. I was hoping to make a new friend, maybe learn about how things are there a bit, and maybe even learn what maybe my books can't tell me.

*sees your post and pops in the thread*

Hello! Funnily, it's the same for me. I'm not from Ireland itself, but I have the ancestry of Irish. And I tried to learn Gaelic myself a while back. I started for a day or so but immediately quit. I think it was because it was too hard.

I'm goin' to chime in and say same here! I live in the US, but I've always adored that fact that I'm irish. I always read up on traditions and foods and anything I find on it because I don't know much but I just found out a week or so ago about Irish Gaelic redface
but just reading the past couple pages or so I learned quite a bit.
ThugMoose
Twiddli
smittee
Hello, the name is Smittee. I am not from Ireland, but have ancestry of Irish. I've just started to try my hand at learning Irish Gaelic. I was hoping to make a new friend, maybe learn about how things are there a bit, and maybe even learn what maybe my books can't tell me.

*sees your post and pops in the thread*

Hello! Funnily, it's the same for me. I'm not from Ireland itself, but I have the ancestry of Irish. And I tried to learn Gaelic myself a while back. I started for a day or so but immediately quit. I think it was because it was too hard.

I'm goin' to chime in and say same here! I live in the US, but I've always adored that fact that I'm irish. I always read up on traditions and foods and anything I find on it because I don't know much but I just found out a week or so ago about Irish Gaelic redface
but just reading the past couple pages or so I learned quite a bit.

Hey glad you discovered us. There is nothing wrong with being ignorant, but it is great that you are actively seeking knowledge about our culture. Honestly I don't know much either as I live in the US as well. That is why this thread is so awesome! It gives us all a chance to mingle as American-Irish and Ireland-Irish together and get to know one another.
Kiwi2014

Mon coeur se trouve en France!
I remember you........CARRIE! I remember all about you, and your little trickiness.....
Has anyone been to the Cliffs of Moher?
Rakhmaninov
Kiwi2014

Mon coeur se trouve en France!
I remember you........CARRIE! I remember all about you, and your little trickiness.....

Yay!! Haha You love my trickiness, just admit it.
Quote:

I have. It was beautiful there. My favorite part about it was looking down and seeing the waves crash against the cliffs.

Hygienic Genius

1,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Adventurer17

"I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly have. They are absolutely lovely."
Do you think it looks better than what the pictures show?
100% Irish chap, Wicklow smile

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sweeneys Irish Muffins

Cool, where-abouts? I'm from Dublin, but I live in Wicklow.
Unfavoured Guest
Sweeneys Irish Muffins

Cool, where-abouts? I'm from Dublin, but I live in Wicklow.
Baltinglass, What about you? smile

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sweeneys Irish Muffins

Rathdrum. I just found out my parents might be selling the house and moving back up to Dublin. I'm more of a city guy so that's cool, but I grew up here so I'll miss it sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff