Cat person or dog person?

Cats 0.43859649122807 43.9% [ 25 ]
Dogs 0.14035087719298 14.0% [ 8 ]
Both! 0.40350877192982 40.4% [ 23 ]
Neither 0.017543859649123 1.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 149 150 151 > >> >>> »|

Stormgem
Wow - I didn't actually realise there were other NZ people on Gaia! Yus!
@MystickSkye judging form the after shock talk your from CHCH, hope you're holding out ok! I slept through the quake - or at least the aftershock from it that hit Southland, but ma folks recon it was pretty dam scary!

Yus! We're all heres! Tell your friends! Also, hope you is ok 3nodding HAPPINESS TO ALL blaugh

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Nathair77
MystickSkye
The Christchurch Cathedral made it out okay. So did the Basilica. The arts centre was pretty hard hit though which is a crying shame.

NOOO!!! Not the art centre crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I do so love art....
Please tell me 3nodding
MystickSkye
A bit late but thanks for the support fellows :p

The aftershocks are still going on even if infrequently. Just yesterday there was one around magnitude 4.5! It's been over a week already!

I still worry about the aftershocks. Every time I'm on Team Speak with my friends in Chch they're like, "Wow aftershock!" every 10 mins i swear. I wanted them and my partner to get out of there this weekend that past and come and stay with me so they can stop shaking for a while, but my partner didn't pass his full license test on Friday (rolled through a stop sign User Image ) and also they found out that the ferry was going to be outrageously expensive to get to Wellington so they couldn't come. My friend says the ferry is actually significantly cheaper for students, but I haven't been able to look into it yet.

Originally they had no uni for just one week. But then they had a bad aftershock and it got extended to 2 weeks off uni. They're gunna have a hard time come exams.
Stormgem
Wow - I didn't actually realise there were other NZ people on Gaia! Yus!
@MystickSkye judging form the after shock talk your from CHCH, hope you're holding out ok! I slept through the quake - or at least the aftershock from it that hit Southland, but ma folks recon it was pretty dam scary!

Yes, there's HEAPS of NZers on here. I've got a flag counter on my profile so I can see how many NZers pass by, and there's actually a lot. Not all of them stop by here though. I think they just don't think to look half the time I guess.
Custom Kiwi
--FRuSTRaTeD eXPReSSioN--
Oooooh, double episode.

Amazing cliffhanger..... how long till the next season???? I'm gonna die waiting!

I wasn't really on the edge of my seat for that one. I dunno, maybe I didn't get what's really all that special about the serial killer.
MystickSkye
The Christchurch Cathedral made it out okay. So did the Basilica. The arts centre was pretty hard hit though which is a crying shame.

Do you think they'll be able to restore to as good as it was?

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
oh oh oh oh oh! New thread New Thread! XD XD XD XD

Awesomeeeeee hehe hmmm FE shall I send you some photo's of dunners....? For the front page??

biggrin

P.S Thank you Nightshade for inviting meeee biggrin
MarBelz
oh oh oh oh oh! New thread New Thread! XD XD XD XD

Awesomeeeeee hehe hmmm FE shall I send you some photo's of dunners....? For the front page??

biggrin

P.S Thank you Nightshade for inviting meeee biggrin

Definitely!
--FRuSTRaTeD eXPReSSioN--
MystickSkye

Do you think they'll be able to restore to as good as it was?
I'm really not sure. Currently they seem to be working more on the unrepairable buildings and are knocking them down. Some places haven't even had a seismic inspection yet so there's lots to be done.

I need to go see the arts centre. I love that place sad

I took some photos there a couple of nights before it hit.

Invisible Hoarder

MAKE ALL IMAGES SMALLER.
capslock.
Teh Rainbow Socked Ninjas
MAKE ALL IMAGES SMALLER.
capslock.

You really think so? I thought they looked kinda nice big, but then, I'm a high end DSLR fanatic and I'm fussy about being able to see detail and high def. pictures etc.
Lord knows how I'm not more bothered by having a tiny netbook for a computer now...

Anyway, I'll have a think about your feedback and might have a play around when I get some time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff