Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you follow Invisible Children?

Yes 0.63809523809524 63.8% [ 67 ]
No 0.36190476190476 36.2% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 >

Dedication and determination brings you a long way. Give up and you throw everything away. So rethink the post you made Saintsaholic before letting everyone down that has some hope out for you for it.

Ilkecx, a Guild particularly for Invisible Children would be a great idea. The Guild they have isn't specifically toward Invisible Children so chances are less likely for people to see Invisible Children in the Guild. The Guild doesn't even have a sub forum for Invisible Children, but rather a forum for problems around the world. Something along those lines. Invisible Children topics can be found in there, but I mean, there flat out should be a guild for Invisible Children. I could try to earn enough money for it myself perhaps. 7,208 gold at the moment, but I can possibly get to 20,000 with a week or less.

PS: The bracelets, what are they called so I can buy one.

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
We actuallly already have one

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=123225

But thanks for letting me know about this other one.

And the bracelet is the Native American Turquoise Beaded Bracelet

Do you know of any places we could advertise?
Saintsaholic
We actuallly already have one

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=123225

But thanks for letting me know about this other one.

And the bracelet is the Native American Turquoise Beaded Bracelet

Do you know of any places we could advertise?

Like I said, that's not a guild for Invisible Children. Not even a sub forum for Invisible Children. It's a sub forum named "Real Life Causes" and Invisible Children is in the section. The Guild is for thousands of random things, not specifically for Invisible Children.
snakesta
Dedication and determination brings you a long way. Give up and you throw everything away. So rethink the post you made Saintsaholic before letting everyone down that has some hope out for you for it.

Ilkecx, a Guild particularly for Invisible Children would be a great idea. The Guild they have isn't specifically toward Invisible Children so chances are less likely for people to see Invisible Children in the Guild. The Guild doesn't even have a sub forum for Invisible Children, but rather a forum for problems around the world. Something along those lines. Invisible Children topics can be found in there, but I mean, there flat out should be a guild for Invisible Children. I could try to earn enough money for it myself perhaps. 7,208 gold at the moment, but I can possibly get to 20,000 with a week or less.

PS: The bracelets, what are they called so I can buy one.

i can donate some golds so we can own a guild but im not active so much because of my school sad but i can help you with the guild!!
I think if the people of this topic worked together and I created a guild for it perhaps we could get a thing or two done. A huge goal is to get the word out there and I mean if you search Invisible Children in the guilds area, there aren't any guilds for it. We could create one so when someone does search, we're here for them. Then we can all form together to help spread the word, perhaps even get some donations contributed toward them. I can't do it all alone, so how about it. Anyone like the idea of creating a guild toward them?

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

BUMP

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.~Norman Vincent Peale
User Image
User Image
User Image
Saintsaholic

BUMP

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.~Norman Vincent Peale
User Image
User Image
User Image

we have a new guild for invisible children snakesta is the captain and if you want to help you can be a member..
Like ilkecx said. Due to a big contribution in gold, I was able to afford a Guild and therefore made one toward Invisible Children. I'll work on preparing a private message right now to be sent out to all the people who have posted in this thread showing any interest; likely everyone, and it will be stating that a Guild has been made toward it. The Guild I created will show it's respects to this thread and advertise it as well. I'd like to extend an invitation to all of you to join and help in any way you can. I believe it could be considered an affiliate.

Invisible Children guild
Bumpity bump.
bump bump bump bump
Take a look those of you who haven't visited this thread or the Guild yet. Learn a new thing or two!
Advertisement/Recruiting topic made in the Guilds forum for Invisible Children!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/registered-guilds/recruiting-n-s-h-dr-n/t.56531433/

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User ImageVote Please smile

BUMP

User Image
User Image
User Image

Aged Survivor

Hope everyone has a good holiday season, and I'm really happy we chose to use money we'd have spent on gifts that will probably be forgotten on Invisible Children instead. At this point, I think most of my family is really interested in helping, too. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff