Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone, I am Asian currently staying in Singapore. My mother tougue is Mandarin. I have a dream which is can know a lot of friends from different countries. For those who want to know more about Asian, or want to looks for a partner to practice Mandarin, I am always willing to help. I am looking for people who can exchange e-mail to keep in touch with each other for future(I am not that active in Gaia). So you can pm your e-mail address if you are interested smile

Benevolent Reveler

I am always up for friend making ^^ I would like to start out on here if that's okay sweatdrop
moon light dreamer11
I am always up for friend making ^^ I would like to start out on here if that's okay sweatdrop

Haha~ of course~ please go ahead XD

Dapper Dabbler

I'd like to be your friend! In a way, I guess I have the same goal as you. I love learning about other cultures because it's so interesting and I have many languages I want to learn. I'm currently taking Japanese and I really want to learn Mandarin Chinese as well and my native language, Urdu.
chocolateepanic
I'd like to be your friend! In a way, I guess I have the same goal as you. I love learning about other cultures because it's so interesting and I have many languages I want to learn. I'm currently taking Japanese and I really want to learn Mandarin Chinese as well and my native language, Urdu.

Wow, it is glad to see that we have a common goal smile I will pm you my email address~ we can be penpal~

Benevolent Reveler

NightKingKaguya
moon light dreamer11

Haha~ of course~ please go ahead XD

Haha I completely forgot about this thread XD
How have you been?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out