Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think, Milk taste weird to me because in France, it's raw, no additive, they just pasteurize it. Like cheese in France, we can buy blue cheese called like that because of a bactery in it.In America, you can't really find that kind of stuff (even if I found some kind of cheese at Trader's joe).

Anyway, it's good to try new things when you go to other places. biggrin

juicy jamez 's Waifu

Kitten

I really want to live in either Japan or South Korea.

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Voter 100
  • Trader 100
Moving to Japan in a few years if all goes as planned. I've been traveling between Japan and my home country for the past couple years, so settling down is looking exceedingly appealing right now! mrgreen

Although now that it's pretty much settled, I've started to get really curious about other countries like China etc.. stressed
Candy Korea
ReRe_is_sweet
Candy Korea
ReRe_is_sweet
Candy Korea
I'm moving to Korea after I get my Masters. I have been wanting to go to Korea for about 8 years now. Before I move there, I want to study the language in Korea. I also want to teach English there! ^^ I was thinking about teaching in Japan so I can have some experience there. I'm gonna be taking Japanese classes as well. But I wouldn't live in Japan permanently. Those massive earthquakes scare me. gonk Currently, I can only speak English and some Korean. I have many friends in Korea and Japan! So I would always have a place to stay. 4laugh I live in Los Angeles but I'm a little impatient. I wanna go go go to Korea already! whee
Oh wow! That's such a cool goal. Have you considered taking just a visit there for learning purposes?
I want to move to Santa Barbara, but it seems like it's really hard to immigrate into America and to get a job whee
I do plan to visit Korea to learn Korean. Like passing beginners - intermediate classes. Not just stay there for a month. But I would only be able to go for one semester per year. I still have to finish up my schooling here. I am too excited!! blaugh heart This is one of the first times that a dream of mine is going to become a reality. I'm too happy. whee
Wow that would be so so cool! Have you started saving up for living there? Or I guess you said that you have friends there so you would probably stay with them. Are you worried at all about the strictness of their education system?
I have a trust fund that pays for any kind of education. Some of the really good programs have dorms that you can stay in and do field trips! I'm not too worried. It's only one class. So I can handle the strictness. I have friends that could offer valuable help. There is no reason why I wouldn't be able to pass it. biggrin

Moving to Korea? I heard that there's a sizeable Filipino population there.

And I assume this is South Korea, right? Because I so want to go to South Korea as much as Japan. I'm not sure if I should move to America or not though... what is it like in America? Here in Australia it doesn't snow in winter except in the mountains.
I currently live in England and I'm moving to Swaziland (Africa) in September xd
Dewati
Candy Korea
ReRe_is_sweet
Candy Korea
ReRe_is_sweet
Candy Korea
I'm moving to Korea after I get my Masters. I have been wanting to go to Korea for about 8 years now. Before I move there, I want to study the language in Korea. I also want to teach English there! ^^ I was thinking about teaching in Japan so I can have some experience there. I'm gonna be taking Japanese classes as well. But I wouldn't live in Japan permanently. Those massive earthquakes scare me. gonk Currently, I can only speak English and some Korean. I have many friends in Korea and Japan! So I would always have a place to stay. 4laugh I live in Los Angeles but I'm a little impatient. I wanna go go go to Korea already! whee
Oh wow! That's such a cool goal. Have you considered taking just a visit there for learning purposes?
I want to move to Santa Barbara, but it seems like it's really hard to immigrate into America and to get a job whee
I do plan to visit Korea to learn Korean. Like passing beginners - intermediate classes. Not just stay there for a month. But I would only be able to go for one semester per year. I still have to finish up my schooling here. I am too excited!! blaugh heart This is one of the first times that a dream of mine is going to become a reality. I'm too happy. whee
Wow that would be so so cool! Have you started saving up for living there? Or I guess you said that you have friends there so you would probably stay with them. Are you worried at all about the strictness of their education system?
I have a trust fund that pays for any kind of education. Some of the really good programs have dorms that you can stay in and do field trips! I'm not too worried. It's only one class. So I can handle the strictness. I have friends that could offer valuable help. There is no reason why I wouldn't be able to pass it. biggrin

Moving to Korea? I heard that there's a sizeable Filipino population there.

And I assume this is South Korea, right? Because I so want to go to South Korea as much as Japan. I'm not sure if I should move to America or not though... what is it like in America? Here in Australia it doesn't snow in winter except in the mountains.
Yeah I mean South Korea. Possibly Japan too but not permanently. I would sta for a few years and leave. I'm deathly afraid of their earthquakes. gonk I live in Los Angeles so the only time I see snow is at the mountains in winter. It's iffy here. Work is too difficult to come by, a lot of people are rude (ESPECIALLY THE TEENAGERS OMG THE LITTLE SHITS. Lawl.), it is possible to have a catastrophic earthquake at any moment because of the San Andreas fault that LA is on, it's expensive to live here and it is kinda ghettoish here. But on a happier note, if you do meet good people, they are just so amazing, the mom and pop stores are delightful, ALL THE SHOPPING THAT CAN BE DONE HERE OMG LOLS, really good food, entertainment is everywhere, there is an abundance of ethnicities here, people can be creative, and there is SO much to do for a day out here. Parts of LA have very big ethnic communities. Little Tokyo, Koreatown, Olvera Street, Chinatown and etc. It's much better to visit LA then it is to live here. Weather here is pretty warm. It hardly rains. It's just sun sun sun. c: Summer can be excruciatingly hot though. In my area, it can be as hot as 120*F. I hate the summers here. The beaches are my favorite places! It's also fairly easy to live here without knowing a whole lot of English. Usually those people are working the small jobs. A LOT of mexican illegals live here. If you have an education, you could get a decent job. Average rent for a 1 person apartment is EXPENSIVE. $900-$3000+ USD a month depending on where you live. My aunt has a really small 1 bedroom apartment in West Hollywood for about $14000 USD per month. Again, it's better to just visit rather than live here imo. That's my honest opinion of LA. I have not lived anywhere else besides LA.

Spicy Cutie-Pie

17,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I lived in Japan for a year, and I'm in Korea right now.

It's coo'
Ramen King Roshi

It's coo'
What country have you spent the majority of your life in?

Spicy Cutie-Pie

17,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ReRe_is_sweet
Ramen King Roshi

It's coo'

Majority in the USA, western NY area. Korea is a very comfortable place to live.

Witty Phantom

User Image
I've always wanted to move to Europe. England, to be exact. I could see myself elsewhere too though, like France or something. I also badly want to visit Asia. Growing up it was always, move to Japan or move to England. xD

Who here really wants to visit Italy? Because it just sounds beautiful there.
I'd like to travel around. Maybe once I visit, I'll be able to decipher where I'd like to settle down. C:

Ramen King Roshi
ReRe_is_sweet
Ramen King Roshi

It's coo'

Majority in the USA, western NY area. Korea is a very comfortable place to live.
That's really awesome. How did you find the immigration process?

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm from Australia.
So far I've moved Thailand and currently live in Dubai.
geminikitten
I'm from Australia.
So far I've moved Thailand and currently live in Dubai.
Oh wow, those are big changes.

Tipsy Ladykiller

11,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
there's a place I would love to live
which is Trinidad and Tobago 4laugh
my father an d mother were raised there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff