Welcome to Gaia! ::

I moved a lot when I was young, because my dad's an expat. He isn't anymore since we settled in Australia. We lived in Sweden, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Philippines.

When I was a kid we often go to Malaysia for a vacation, or one of the islands in Indonesia near Sumatra.

In the near future, I wish to move to Indonesia. Or America, because America has everything and all of the cool stuff Australians do not have.
Dewati
I moved a lot when I was young, because my dad's an expat. He isn't anymore since we settled in Australia. We lived in Sweden, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Philippines.

When I was a kid we often go to Malaysia for a vacation, or one of the islands in Indonesia near Sumatra.

In the near future, I wish to move to Indonesia. Or America, because America has everything and all of the cool stuff Australians do not have.
Oh wow, that's crazy. What was that experience like for you when you were younger?
Vili Greylium
I'm french.
I lived when I was young in Italy (for 2 years), went back in FRance and studied there. Went to Japan for one year, went to america for one year, went back to Japan for 2 years xd Now I'm back in France but I'd like to travel again. whee

The great thing is that you meet a lot of people, you see a lot of different points of view, culture. You're more open minded blaugh

Sometimes, when you travel people/things annoy you. Like milk in america stressed Or people pushing you in Japan and not apologizing. But I know that french are not perfect (people say we're arrogant, not polite, lazy..lol), every country has it's good/bad points
Is the milk weird in america?
Lady Gag Me
I want to live in Australia.
I still love Canada, I just want to see what it's like for a few years.
That sounds really cool. Everyone who I know who has moved there says that it's really pretty, a little hot, but very very nice.
ReRe_is_sweet
Dewati

Oh wow, that's crazy. What was that experience like for you when you were younger?

It didn't affect me at all.

But what it made me want to do is to explore. And now, I like to go around and see new things- places unseen, off the beaten path, and places I never been before.
Dewati
ReRe_is_sweet
Dewati

It didn't affect me at all.

But what it made me want to do is to explore. And now, I like to go around and see new things- places unseen, off the beaten path, and places I never been before.
That's so cool. You mst have such an interesting view on life.
ReRe_is_sweet
Vili Greylium
I'm french.
I lived when I was young in Italy (for 2 years), went back in FRance and studied there. Went to Japan for one year, went to america for one year, went back to Japan for 2 years xd Now I'm back in France but I'd like to travel again. whee

The great thing is that you meet a lot of people, you see a lot of different points of view, culture. You're more open minded blaugh

Sometimes, when you travel people/things annoy you. Like milk in america stressed Or people pushing you in Japan and not apologizing. But I know that french are not perfect (people say we're arrogant, not polite, lazy..lol), every country has it's good/bad points
Yes, you can ask all the european people. I met people from denmark and spain and they said the same thing.

It's not really weird, but when you drink milk in France, there are a lot of tastes, american milk taste a bit like plastic..
I'm moving to Korea after I get my Masters. I have been wanting to go to Korea for about 8 years now. Before I move there, I want to study the language in Korea. I also want to teach English there! ^^ I was thinking about teaching in Japan so I can have some experience there. I'm gonna be taking Japanese classes as well. But I wouldn't live in Japan permanently. Those massive earthquakes scare me. gonk Currently, I can only speak English and some Korean. I have many friends in Korea and Japan! So I would always have a place to stay. 4laugh I live in Los Angeles but I'm a little impatient. I wanna go go go to Korea already! whee
Candy Korea
I'm moving to Korea after I get my Masters. I have been wanting to go to Korea for about 8 years now. Before I move there, I want to study the language in Korea. I also want to teach English there! ^^ I was thinking about teaching in Japan so I can have some experience there. I'm gonna be taking Japanese classes as well. But I wouldn't live in Japan permanently. Those massive earthquakes scare me. gonk Currently, I can only speak English and some Korean. I have many friends in Korea and Japan! So I would always have a place to stay. 4laugh I live in Los Angeles but I'm a little impatient. I wanna go go go to Korea already! whee
Oh wow! That's such a cool goal. Have you considered taking just a visit there for learning purposes?
I want to move to Santa Barbara, but it seems like it's really hard to immigrate into America and to get a job whee
Vili Greylium
ReRe_is_sweet
Vili Greylium
I'm french.

Yes, you can ask all the european people. I met people from denmark and spain and they said the same thing.

It's not really weird, but when you drink milk in France, there are a lot of tastes, american milk taste a bit like plastic..
Huh, interesting. I found that the milk in Mexico is really really bland and has a really weird taste. I'm in Canada, so I think my milk is the same as in America.

Excitable Strawberry

Vili Greylium
ReRe_is_sweet
Vili Greylium
I'm french.

That's interesting, I've always thought milk here (The US) tasted like glue. Now I'm curious to know what milk really tastes like. I know goat's milk (in the US) tastes like actual food to me, but it's expensive so I don't usually buy it.
ReRe_is_sweet
Candy Korea
Oh wow! That's such a cool goal. Have you considered taking just a visit there for learning purposes?
I want to move to Santa Barbara, but it seems like it's really hard to immigrate into America and to get a job whee
I do plan to visit Korea to learn Korean. Like passing beginners - intermediate classes. Not just stay there for a month. But I would only be able to go for one semester per year. I still have to finish up my schooling here. I am too excited!! blaugh heart This is one of the first times that a dream of mine is going to become a reality. I'm too happy. whee
Candy Korea
ReRe_is_sweet
Candy Korea
I do plan to visit Korea to learn Korean. Like passing beginners - intermediate classes. Not just stay there for a month. But I would only be able to go for one semester per year. I still have to finish up my schooling here. I am too excited!! blaugh heart This is one of the first times that a dream of mine is going to become a reality. I'm too happy. whee
Wow that would be so so cool! Have you started saving up for living there? Or I guess you said that you have friends there so you would probably stay with them. Are you worried at all about the strictness of their education system?
ReRe_is_sweet
Candy Korea
ReRe_is_sweet
Candy Korea
Wow that would be so so cool! Have you started saving up for living there? Or I guess you said that you have friends there so you would probably stay with them. Are you worried at all about the strictness of their education system?
I have a trust fund that pays for any kind of education. Some of the really good programs have dorms that you can stay in and do field trips! I'm not too worried. It's only one class. So I can handle the strictness. I have friends that could offer valuable help. There is no reason why I wouldn't be able to pass it. biggrin
Candy Korea
ReRe_is_sweet
Candy Korea
ReRe_is_sweet
Candy Korea
I have a trust fund that pays for any kind of education. Some of the really good programs have dorms that you can stay in and do field trips! I'm not too worried. It's only one class. So I can handle the strictness. I have friends that could offer valuable help. There is no reason why I wouldn't be able to pass it. biggrin
Wow! That's such a fantastic and amazing experience! I really hope it all pans out for you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff