Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have any of you ever wanted to move to another country? Where have you wanted to live?

Have you moved to another country? What was that experience like, would you recommend it?

Benevolent Reveler

I do want to move to another country either somewhere in the UK or belgium or france.
you can move to indonesia :p
No. But I actually want to travel to other countries. It would be fun whee

Invisible Heckler

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

(^ー^)

Have done. It was a serious culture shock, and a lot of things are different here, starting with the language and going straight through customs, manners, mannerisms and the hours a shop would be open and what you could FIND in a shop.

It is a great experience, for sure, though at first it was frustrating.

(^ー^)

Shirtless Sex Symbol

ReRe_is_sweet
Have any of you ever wanted to move to another country? Where have you wanted to live?

Have you moved to another country? What was that experience like, would you recommend it?

I actually live in a different country than I used to, and I wanna go back lol. Traveling can be a great experience, but as far as having a house I'd prefer to have it in a good place and settle in o.o

Beloved Knight

I had traveled a lot mostly around Asia and it was awesome. whee

There are some countries I would like to move to but I don't feel like mentioning them. Hehe. sweatdrop

Liberal Genius

The two countries I have visited are England and France, and I would love to live in one of them one day, mostly France.
I plan on transferring to an art school in France in next year actually sweatdrop so if things go as planned, I'll be moving to Paris next year (:
From there I want to see the other wonders Europe has to offer 3nodding
moon light dreamer11
I do want to move to another country either somewhere in the UK or belgium or france.
Why would you like to go there? And where are you originally from?
Debonairre
No. But I actually want to travel to other countries. It would be fun whee
Where would you like to travel to? Have you been to many countries before?
Flameinexile

(^ー^)

Have done. It was a serious culture shock, and a lot of things are different here, starting with the language and going straight through customs, manners, mannerisms and the hours a shop would be open and what you could FIND in a shop.

It is a great experience, for sure, though at first it was frustrating.

(^ー^)
Where did you start and then move to? How did you overcome all of those different things about being in a new place that you mentioned?
Tiny Hefewy
ReRe_is_sweet

I actually live in a different country than I used to, and I wanna go back lol. Traveling can be a great experience, but as far as having a house I'd prefer to have it in a good place and settle in o.o
Where did you start and then end up? Did you enjoy the experience of moving to that place, or would you have prefered if you had never moved there?
SparkNorkx
I had traveled a lot mostly around Asia and it was awesome. whee

There are some countries I would like to move to but I don't feel like mentioning them. Hehe. sweatdrop
Oh wow, that sounds really cool. Where were you originally from? What was your favorite part of the experience.
starsies
The two countries I have visited are England and France, and I would love to live in one of them one day, mostly France.
I plan on transferring to an art school in France in next year actually sweatdrop so if things go as planned, I'll be moving to Paris next year (:
Oh wow contratulations! Where are you at right now? Is it a big change?

Liberal Genius

ReRe_is_sweet
starsies
Oh wow contratulations! Where are you at right now? Is it a big change?

I'm in California right now still haha
but I've been to Paris before so I don't think it'll be too big a change (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas