Professional Informer

Da! Just kidding pirate
ti krasivaya

Tipsy Capitalist

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Carl 200
part russian, only been once. I actually do believe in soviet russia though. I would've loved to have seen that dream realized

Google's Husband

Pirate

Half here. smile

Firebreathing Comrade

degeneratedrunk
part russian, only been once. I actually do believe in soviet russia though. I would've loved to have seen that dream realized

I agree with you on this. I'm Russian, although I was born and raised in Canada. I have sadly never even set foot in the Motherland crying .

Tipsy Capitalist

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Carl 200
Jana Lebedeva
degeneratedrunk

I agree with you on this. I'm Russian, although I was born and raised in Canada. I have sadly never even set foot in the Motherland crying .

Haha well compared to Canada, can be insanely dangerous place. Unless of course you are russian visiting home haha

Firebreathing Comrade

degeneratedrunk
Haha well compared to Canada, can be insanely dangerous place. Unless of course you are russian visiting home haha

Yea, mostly just dangerous if you're an obvious foreigner who looks different. I would be fine XD.

Tipsy Capitalist

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Carl 200
Jana Lebedeva
degeneratedrunk

Yea, mostly just dangerous if you're an obvious foreigner who looks different. I would be fine XD.

I didn't have a problem what so ever. Even got to hang with some locals and do that rope thing between buildings. Epic night for sure

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff