Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been told a few times by a few different people[namely family memebers] that I need to be a bit more social. But, living in a small town where most people are not the nicest, or something happens, its a bit hard. So with that, I've turned to looking for some penpals!

The last time I had a penpal was for a project in grade 7[so close to five years ago] and they still lived fairly close. Not that I won't turn you down if you live in Canada or the US!

So, I'm pretty flexible on how it could be done. We could simply talk over the private message system here, we could e-mail. We could even use good old fashion mail messages or postcards! It's really whatever you'd prefer :3

I suppose just get a hold of me on here if you're interested, or send me a private message.

Newbie Gaian

Fictional Pieces
I've been told a few times by a few different people[namely family memebers] that I need to be a bit more social. But, living in a small town where most people are not the nicest, or something happens, its a bit hard. So with that, I've turned to looking for some penpals!

The last time I had a penpal was for a project in grade 7[so close to five years ago] and they still lived fairly close. Not that I won't turn you down if you live in Canada or the US!

So, I'm pretty flexible on how it could be done. We could simply talk over the private message system here, we could e-mail. We could even use good old fashion mail messages or postcards! It's really whatever you'd prefer :3

I suppose just get a hold of me on here if you're interested, or send me a private message.
where are you from? smile
Fictional Pieces

Hey hello smile i'm interested if you wish pm me pls 4laugh
Madeleinelynskey

I'm sorry about the wait for getting back to you!
Anyway, I'm from Canada .u.

Newbie Gaian

Fictional Pieces
Madeleinelynskey

I'm sorry about the wait for getting back to you!
Anyway, I'm from Canada .u.

no worries !! smile wink ooh that's great smile I am from Nairobi Kenya smile . Nice to meet you smile
Madeleinelynskey

no worries !! smile wink ooh that's great smile I am from Nairobi Kenya smile . Nice to meet you smile

Nice to meet you too .u. Care to take this to PM?

Newbie Gaian

Fictional Pieces
Madeleinelynskey

Nice to meet you too .u. Care to take this to PM?

thanks smile and yeah sure no problem smile wink

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i want to be penpals through PM or email~
i'm in scotland
Pugnacious Banana
i'm in scotland

Sounds great .u. E-mails sound fine? If so, my e-mails paranormallyinfected@rocketmail.com if you went to send me one~

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Fictional Pieces
Pugnacious Banana
i'm in scotland

Sounds great .u. E-mails sound fine? If so, my e-mails paranormallyinfected@rocketmail.com if you went to send me one~
my email is pugnacious_banana(at)hotmail.com
you should email me first because i'm nervous meeting new people emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas