Welcome to Gaia! ::

munch1master
Hey I live in florida right now. But hopefully soon I will get to travel. If everything goes the way I want it. (Which most of the time it dont) I will get to travel to japan Malaysia and Thailand. I can either take pictures and send them or buy post cards and send them.

Works for me smile

Beloved Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
Witchy Kisses
Seeing how travelling the world to make international friends would be far out of my budget, I am looking to travel the world through people, by pen and/or post cards.

I would honestly prefer post card pen pals because that way I can see the landscape or culture via photograph as well as though pleasant and friendly conversation.

I'm a 25 year old female born and raised in Ontario, Canada. Very talkative and friendly, and I love to meet and get to know new people. Let me know if you're interested.

I speak English and some French, and I can have Finnish translated for me by family. And even if you don't speak those languages or only know a bit of them, I would even like to be written to in any language. I love languages, and I love learning them.

Hey! I'd be interested in sending post cards back and forth with you. I live in Washington State.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Hi~ I travel lots and if you'd like i can try to send you postcards from every location~ I live in australia and around easter i'll visit ayers rock (perhaps aukland later this year in winter too). Around my birthday, i'll most likely be off to a pacific island and at christmas time i'll probably be in china~ I love sending and recieving snail mail (because i'm lonely orz.. haha)
Anyways, PM me if you're interested and we can exchange addresses!

Eloquent Reveler

User Image

you wouldn't mind writing someone from the philippines?
                            i'm a filipino and i hate how other filipinos stick with each other all the time (especially on gaia)
                            i would like to meet someone new from somewhere else
                            i've only started having penpals last year and i'm having fun receiving and sending letters
                            i only speak english and my native language so i would definitely like to learn another one! c:

User Image
sycophantic courtier
User Image

you wouldn't mind writing someone from the philippines?
                            i'm a filipino and i hate how other filipinos stick with each other all the time (especially on gaia)
                            i would like to meet someone new from somewhere else
                            i've only started having penpals last year and i'm having fun receiving and sending letters
                            i only speak english and my native language so i would definitely like to learn another one! c:

User Image

PM me and we'll start from there. smile
Nikki1421
Witchy Kisses
Seeing how travelling the world to make international friends would be far out of my budget, I am looking to travel the world through people, by pen and/or post cards.

I would honestly prefer post card pen pals because that way I can see the landscape or culture via photograph as well as though pleasant and friendly conversation.

I'm a 25 year old female born and raised in Ontario, Canada. Very talkative and friendly, and I love to meet and get to know new people. Let me know if you're interested.

I speak English and some French, and I can have Finnish translated for me by family. And even if you don't speak those languages or only know a bit of them, I would even like to be written to in any language. I love languages, and I love learning them.

Hey! I'd be interested in sending post cards back and forth with you. I live in Washington State.

PM me ^.^
Witchy Kisses

Greetings from southern Louisiana, United States!
I would love having a penpal from Canada if that is ok?
I speak English and some Japanese.
Love like Voodoo
Witchy Kisses

Greetings from southern Louisiana, United States!
I would love having a penpal from Canada if that is ok?
I speak English and some Japanese.

Sure! PM me smile

Noob

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Informer 100
Hi!
I would love be you penpal since my touch with canadian life is zero! I am from Finland. If you still are looking for penpals, send me PM ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff