Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeing how travelling the world to make international friends would be far out of my budget, I am looking to travel the world through people, by pen and/or post cards.

I would honestly prefer post card pen pals because that way I can see the landscape or culture via photograph as well as though pleasant and friendly conversation.

I'm a 25 year old female born and raised in Ontario, Canada. Very talkative and friendly, and I love to meet and get to know new people. Let me know if you're interested.

I speak English and some French, and I can have Finnish translated for me by family. And even if you don't speak those languages or only know a bit of them, I would even like to be written to in any language. I love languages, and I love learning them.
I'm currently learning Japanese though various programs, but I'm most interested in learning Finnish(haven't been able to find a program), but would also like to learn Greek, Gaelic, German, Russian, Mandarin, Italian, and maybe Spanish...
So far this search sucks...

Garbage Blob

I have a bunch of post cards but never been to most of the places pictured on it. Bought them from supermarkets.. ahaha xd
soul decayed
I have a bunch of post cards but never been to most of the places pictured on it. Bought them from supermarkets.. ahaha xd

Wouldn't it be interesting to have had someone having written on it and send it to you?

Garbage Blob

Witchy Kisses
soul decayed

Wouldn't it be interesting to have had someone having written on it and send it to you?

I would think so. 3nodding I collect post cards but haven't really had the chance to use them. Oh! I also have a bunch of stationary that's just sitting in my room collecting dust. I have a bad habit of buying them. Can't resist the paper designs. xd
soul decayed
Witchy Kisses
soul decayed

I would think so. 3nodding I collect post cards but haven't really had the chance to use them. Oh! I also have a bunch of stationary that's just sitting in my room collecting dust. I have a bad habit of buying them. Can't resist the paper designs. xd

Haha, I love stationary too, but my mother taught me to be frugal. When my aunt and my grandmother passed away I got theirs, so... buying or not, I have a small collection...

Garbage Blob

Witchy Kisses
Haha, I love stationary too, but my mother taught me to be frugal. When my aunt and my grandmother passed away I got theirs, so... buying or not, I have a small collection...

That's a good trait. I need some of that. xd Ah I understand. I would keep those stationary as a memento as they seem too precious. smile
soul decayed
Witchy Kisses

That's a good trait. I need some of that. xd Ah I understand. I would keep those stationary as a memento as they seem too precious. smile

I've still used them, but what I do, which also helps with the space it takes up, is use all but 1 of each.

Garbage Blob

Witchy Kisses
soul decayed
Witchy Kisses

I've still used them, but what I do, which also helps with the space it takes up, is use all but 1 of each.

Ahh I see. Would you like a post card from me? My boyfriend bought me some as a souvenir from Dubai and I don't want them to sit here gathering dust. emotion_c8
soul decayed
Witchy Kisses
soul decayed
Witchy Kisses

Ahh I see. Would you like a post card from me? My boyfriend bought me some as a souvenir from Dubai and I don't want them to sit here gathering dust. emotion_c8

Sure, I'll also send you one. PM me your address and I will send you one from Canada smile

Garbage Blob

Information sent. biggrin
Hey I live in florida right now. But hopefully soon I will get to travel. If everything goes the way I want it. (Which most of the time it dont) I will get to travel to japan Malaysia and Thailand. I can either take pictures and send them or buy post cards and send them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff