Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where are you from? (Choose the continent)

The Continent of Africa 0.0125 1.2% [ 3 ]
The Continent of the Americas 0.5875 58.8% [ 141 ]
The Continent of Asia 0.14166666666667 14.2% [ 34 ]
The Continent of Oceania 0.05 5.0% [ 12 ]
The Continent of Europe 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 240 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Dapper Fatcat

Haru do Po

Aww, I see! Oh, congratulations! Do you feel better now that you don't smoke? emotion_kirakira
It's okay, I'll search for it later. 3nodding
Oh my, is the person okay now? I mean, someone stopped him, right? That's a really sad situation. DDDD:
Yes, I feel like I'm doing something good for myself. And I don't feel bad about those anti-smoking commercials anymore ^_^;;;

The cravings are bad though, but gum REALLY helps. Thank goodness for gum!

And yes, she's alright. I got my co-worker to give my number to said person so she can call me if she wants to talk to someone about it. I really hope that she can get through it, I feel so sad for her sad Poor thing hasn't even hit adulthood... those are the best years I think.

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Amarelia
Haru do Po

Aww, I see! Oh, congratulations! Do you feel better now that you don't smoke? emotion_kirakira
It's okay, I'll search for it later. 3nodding
Oh my, is the person okay now? I mean, someone stopped him, right? That's a really sad situation. DDDD:
Yes, I feel like I'm doing something good for myself. And I don't feel bad about those anti-smoking commercials anymore ^_^;;;

The cravings are bad though, but gum REALLY helps. Thank goodness for gum!

And yes, she's alright. I got my co-worker to give my number to said person so she can call me if she wants to talk to someone about it. I really hope that she can get through it, I feel so sad for her sad Poor thing hasn't even hit adulthood... those are the best years I think.

And you are! That's a really good thing to hear! 3nodding
Really? o:
Aw, you're a really nice person. emotion_kirakira Thanks God that she is okay, I hope that she'll never try to do that again! ^_^

Dapper Fatcat

Haru do Po

Really? o:
Aw, you're a really nice person. emotion_kirakira Thanks God that she is okay, I hope that she'll never try to do that again! ^_^
Indeed, I hope so too! BTW TGIF. I love Fridays.

So, how have you been? What have you been up too?

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Amarelia
Haru do Po

Really? o:

lol I love Fridays too! It makes me so happy to see that I have Saturday and Sunday to relax and forget a little about the college. emotion_awesome
Oh, I'm fine. I must confess that I had a very stressing week, with a presentation in Spanish, some tests and a discussion between two groups, but everything turned out well. Thanks God. emotion_yatta
Now I'm just relaxing and making tons of drawings. emotion_kirakira

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Bump. emotion_bigheart

Dapper Fatcat

Haru do Po
Amarelia
Haru do Po

Really? o:

lol I love Fridays too! It makes me so happy to see that I have Saturday and Sunday to relax and forget a little about the college. emotion_awesome
Oh, I'm fine. I must confess that I had a very stressing week, with a presentation in Spanish, some tests and a discussion between two groups, but everything turned out well. Thanks God. emotion_yatta
What are you in college for?!

Well, at least you are busy and learning things! ^_^ I wish I could go to college or university. I'm not sure what I would go for, but I still would like to go. I never really liked school, so I would like to give it try anyways.

What are you drawing?

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Amarelia
Haru do Po
Amarelia
Haru do Po

Really? o:

What are you in college for?!

Well, at least you are busy and learning things! ^_^ I wish I could go to college or university. I'm not sure what I would go for, but I still would like to go. I never really liked school, so I would like to give it try anyways.

What are you drawing?

I'm currently studying Tourism Management. 3nodding
Yes, you're right! It stress me sometimes, but I like to study. yum_puddi
It's different of school, you know? I think that you would enjoy it too. Isn't there anything that you want to study, really? o:

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I ish in need of a pen pal <3

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
The Vixen Kiss
I ish in need of a pen pal <3

Really? You are in the right place, then! emotion_kirakira

Dapper Fatcat

Haru do Po

It's different of school, you know? I think that you would enjoy it too. Isn't there anything that you want to study, really? o:
That definitely sounds like something you'd like!
I'm always jealous of people in post-secondary ... also of people who have gone to prom >.>

I haven't graduated, so I can't really think about going to college/university yet.
I really wanted to study art though, like traditional media. Painting used to be one of my favourite things to do. I still want to study art, but I think I would be more of a digital artist now. Also, I can't really stop working full-time to go to school ... bills and such! I also am a part of a small company, so I'm a vital person there. It makes me feel fulfilled, but there's always that teenage dream of studying art and having a career centred around that would be amazing.

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Amarelia
Haru do Po

I'm always jealous of people in post-secondary ... also of people who have gone to prom >.>

I haven't graduated, so I can't really think about going to college/university yet.
I really wanted to study art though, like traditional media. Painting used to be one of my favourite things to do. I still want to study art, but I think I would be more of a digital artist now. Also, I can't really stop working full-time to go to school ... bills and such! I also am a part of a small company, so I'm a vital person there. It makes me feel fulfilled, but there's always that teenage dream of studying art and having a career centred around that would be amazing.

It wasn't really something that I was expecting to study, but now I'm really enjoying the college. 3nodding
Oh, don't be jealous! Why prom, in special? x3

I see. o:
Ohh, I think that you'd love to study art. I'm planning to study art and fashion design after studying Tourism Management. I see, you seem to really like your work! Well, maybe you'll be able to study it in the future! ^_^

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Bump. emotion_bigheart

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Bump. emotion_bigheart

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Bump. emotion_bigheart

Dapper Fatcat

Haru do Po
Amarelia
Haru do Po

It wasn't really something that I was expecting to study, but now I'm really enjoying the college. 3nodding
Oh, don't be jealous! Why prom, in special? x3

I see. o:
Ohh, I think that you'd love to study art. I'm planning to study art and fashion design after studying Tourism Management. I see, you seem to really like your work! Well, maybe you'll be able to study it in the future! ^_^
i always wanted to wear a nice dress and feel like a princess with my high school friends, just the novelty of it all. So when I finally get my GED I will spend some money on a fancy dress and go somewhere nice. I think it would be fun and something different than I've ever done. Plus, I'm the only person I know that hasn't graduated and such.

I think I'd like to get into animation or video game design (characters and environments) but I'm really nervous about not being able to find work in that career. That's really the only reason I don't do it now.

What's your career goal? That sounds like an interesting combination of things to study.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff